T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Okay, so to expand on my earlier post. If there is one positive element I want to bring up about the game it's the battle animations are well done. The choice to give
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
helped sell the twist afterwards.

On that note, I will just say...I appreciate the balls of your twist. It's not a thing a lot games in this genre do and it's likely to get a lot of fans of the genre annoyed. That said, I do actually think you made a mistake here, and I can explain why.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, this goes without saying. But, I like the fact that the protagonist here is fun and interesting, and we're starting small and slowly working our way up. Already adds much more fun conflict then most simple harem collection games.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Is there any way to disable the random battles in this? I really hate constantly having to stop what I'm doing in RPGs to fight random battles..

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Actually when trying to open the RAR file
A) Your download failed (like you got disconnected during DL, etc.). Try again.
B) You don't have software to open .rar files (highly doubtful, but hey, had to mention).
Zippix may be right. The RAR file has been created with the newest RAR5 algorithm: old version of Winrar (and 7-zip too, I think) cannot open it. You should update Winrar and try again.
If it doesn't work yet, check the file size: it should be around 560-570 MB.
PS: also, please specify which file you are downloading (OS and file hosting)

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Tried the game. I will admit my main disappointment was that the entire thing ended up pretty vanilla.
Haha! I noticed that too. In a game where you play a goblin warlord, literally all the sexual encounters are consensual. I guess that was done to avoid a patreon ban or something, but it kinda defeats the purpose of the setting.

Reactions: nahwhythough

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Haha! I noticed that too. In a game where you play a goblin warlord, literally all the sexual encounters are consensual. I guess that was done to avoid a patreon ban or something, but it kinda defeats the purpose of the setting.
Yeah, regarding the level of consent. I kind of see it as doing two things. First is just keeping the patreon hounds away. Which I get. The second is making the relationship between the characters less antagonistic. The portrayal of sex with a less willing partner is often less "joyful".

My solution to recommend: A consensual slave is still a slave. Why not, when he makes the offerm hand out iron collars as shackles? Have them collar themselves as a form of acceptance. Maybe we get some grumbling as they put on the shackles and whine it's too tight.

Collars and the like are good because they act as a visual signifier of the extensions of power.

Or have them do more D/s actions, like kneel when talking to him (insofar as models allow). Kink wise it works the same. If you're going to do a scene of him whipping a slave, she can start out by saying something like "I was always curious what that felt like...I didn't always hate Daddy's spankings growing up..." It can be bashful or even have elements of uncertainty, but you're golden so long as there is a hint of "I might like it".

Furthermore, more usage of kinky stuff allows for a wider array of scenes. Every game has anal sex. But, how many games have a chained slave girl feeding a goblin grapes and then rubbing his dick? You are making a game about a Goblin slaver running a war camp. There are all kinds of chances for debauchery that most other games cannot really do.

Notes:
- Things can still be consensual while still heavily involving slavery.
- Use collars as a visual signifier of player power.
- Use "curious" dialogue before kinky sex to establish mutual interest.
- Use your setting/scenario to produce sex scenes that are unique to your setting and game.

Reactions: lurkmaster

hellmongrel

Jun 15, 2018
Zippix may be right. The RAR file has been created with the newest RAR5 algorithm: old version of Winrar (and 7-zip too, I think) cannot open it. You should update Winrar and try again.
If it doesn't work yet, check the file size: it should be around 560-570 MB.
PS: also, please specify which file you are downloading (OS and file hosting)
oooooh, gotcha, yeah im using an old ass netbook rn, but I didnt think I that Winrar being outdaed had anything to do, this thing its running with WinXP, its a old one I have for when im out of my place, gonna try updating an downloadng in my pc next, i'll update ya soon, ty for answering

Reactions: scrumbles

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Yeah, regarding the level of consent. I kind of see it as doing two things. First is just keeping the patreon hounds away. Which I get. The second is making the relationship between the characters less antagonistic. The portrayal of sex with a less willing partner is often less "joyful".

My solution to recommend: A consensual slave is still a slave. Why not, when he makes the offerm hand out iron collars as shackles? Have them collar themselves as a form of acceptance. Maybe we get some grumbling as they put on the shackles and whine it's too tight.

Collars and the like are good because they act as a visual signifier of the extensions of power.

Or have them do more D/s actions, like kneel when talking to him (insofar as models allow). Kink wise it works the same. If you're going to do a scene of him whipping a slave, she can start out by saying something like "I was always curious what that felt like...I didn't always hate Daddy's spankings growing up..." It can be bashful or even have elements of uncertainty, but you're golden so long as there is a hint of "I might like it".

Furthermore, more usage of kinky stuff allows for a wider array of scenes. Every game has anal sex. But, how many games have a chained slave girl feeding a goblin grapes and then rubbing his dick? You are making a game about a Goblin slaver running a war camp. There are all kinds of chances for debauchery that most other games cannot really do.

Notes:
- Things can still be consensual while still heavily involving slavery.
- Use collars as a visual signifier of player power.
- Use "curious" dialogue before kinky sex to establish mutual interest.
- Use your setting/scenario to produce sex scenes that are unique to your setting and game.
It just seems like you have a massive BDSM fetish. Lol!

hellmongrel

Jun 15, 2018
oooooh, gotcha, yeah im using an old ass netbook rn, but I didnt think I that Winrar being outdaed had anything to do, this thing its running with WinXP, its a old one I have for when im out of my place, gonna try updating an downloadng in my pc next, i'll update ya soon, ty for answering
yep all good now it was just me using old software

madssk

Jul 15, 2017
i had alot fun and like the idea, but the random battles almost made me rage. flee option would be nice.

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
My dialogue box often blinking and sometimes has no text on it. Anyone knows what happened? Also gotta love the soundtrack in this one.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
My dialogue box often blinking and sometimes has no text on it. Anyone knows what happened? Also gotta love the soundtrack in this one.
Hi GEMPAL! I don't know off the top of my head what could be causing the dialogue box flickering. If you haven't already maybe try a reload or reinstall. I'm more artist than programmer so my knowledge of the deep bones of the RPGMV engine are limited.

As far as the music, thank you for the compliment. I slaved for whole minutes buying license free tracks off of steam! ;)

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes