Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Where on earth did you get the d&d resemblance from? Because of goblins? The game is clearly inspired by 80's sci-fi fantasy like wizards and Heavy Metal.
Turn based rpg game in a world where a lot of fantastic creatures live together, where there are emblematic races such as goblins, and where magic occupies a central role in the development of the plot, closely followed by racial conflicts. Level of technological development is medieval but with women occupying positions of power (dystopian social development).

And Dungeons and dragons have been the main source of the vast majority of the fantastic themed works since the 70s, sometimes without the explicit knowledge of their developers.

Even playing the bad guy is something historically related to d&d. Very few games did it before. The way in which decisions (apparent in this case) and consequences are distributed is also reminiscent.

It stinks to d&d everywhere.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Turn based rpg game in a world where a lot of fantastic creatures live together, where there are emblematic races such as goblins, and where magic occupies a central role in the development of the plot, closely followed by racial conflicts. Level of technological development is medieval but with women occupying positions of power (dystopian social development).

And Dungeons and dragons have been the main source of the vast majority of the fantastic themed works since the 70s, sometimes without the explicit knowledge of their developers.

Even playing the bad guy is something historically related to d&d. Very few games did it before. The way in which decisions (apparent in this case) and consequences are distributed is also reminiscent.

It stinks to d&d everywhere.
Really niether one of you are wrong. Little column A, little column B!

Reactions: Pyrrical
Jun 27, 2017
I don't know if i'm blind or found a bug cause i found a lake in quest with farmer's cow but entrance to Stree-ukh base don't appear

Reactions: Cinih

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Alright, apart from the save bug where you need to edit its variable 14 from 6-5(if you got the mother/daughter last), this was a good game overall. Didn't like that red died, mainly because I did some grinding before the stree atuk camp and even spend cash upgrading her equipment.

Overall though this game is fucking good. Even without the grind, a solid 1- 1 1/2 hours gameplay, 6 chicks to grab and a plethora of scenes to see for a version 0.1(its mislabled as 1.0 would be finished).

My thoughts are that I like the game for its artsyle, story and premise. art is great for the game, monsters are fairly unique as I haven't seen anything like them, story is solid and rarely used(goblin warband) in games with decent potential and overall its a unique game. 9/10, no redhead scene bar a dream sequence before she dies, bit of a waste.

lok14

Jul 3, 2017
Overall though this game is fucking good. Even without the grind, a solid 1- 1 1/2 hours gameplay, 6 chicks to grab and a plethora of scenes to see for a version 0.1(its mislabled as 1.0 would be finished).
i really dont know where that logic comes from,so by that logic, if he plans to do 3"episodes" or releases does that mean by the time he released those he is on version 0.3 or what? makes no sense to me, i think its perfectly fine to label this particular release as 1.0 since it is a finished piece, the only thing he could add is like episode 1 or something like that to make it less confusing for some people

tldr:
Reading version numbers
The leftmost number (1) is called the major version. The middle number (2) is called the minor version. The rightmost number (3) is called the revision but it may also be referred to as a "point release" or "subminor version".

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Had a good time. Looking forward to more. Kinda like how the ladies are like 'Eww, goblins. But...fuck it, might as well take some green dick for a while.'

D

Deleted member 20801

So, it's a completed game? isn't marked..:rolleyes:
No it's not a completed game , i meant more like the the first update of it , this is more like the first part of the game (not sure how big the game is going to get, this probably might just be the prologue) That being said there is a lot of promise for this game and i can't wait for the next update!!! Try it out you might understand...

Reactions: kleper666

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Tried the game. I will admit my main disappointment was that the entire thing ended up pretty vanilla. Not a whiff of bondage or even shackles in sight. The cover image promised something a bit more kinky.

That said, the script was good, the art was pretty alright, and the design wasn't bad. A bit fetch quest heavy, but that's not the worst sin an H game has ever comitted.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes