sweez

May 25, 2017
Yeah but there’s nothing there. Do I just go there and hit enter/click on it?

D

Deleted member 914647

I have a bug here, after I got the mill girl, she appears on the screen all the time when I enter into a conversation with anyone hiding the new characters too.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I have a bug here, after I got the mill girl, she appears on the screen all the time when I enter into a conversation with anyone hiding the new characters too.
Hey altx87!

I saw the post about this bug from you and Konstantinus. It looks like when you go through the dialogue quick you can actually outrun the command that tells Aya's picture to disappear. Looking into getting that fixed now. Apologies. In the mean time, doing a reload, then going through and letting the text run through should allow the engine time to get rid of the picture of Aya.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
awesome game gacorman, kind of a niche genre but i always wanted something like this

you make the next update epic and you'll earn yourself my patreon supp

btw when do you predict next update will be out?? late feb-early march??

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
awesome game gacorman, kind of a niche genre but i always wanted something like this

you make the next update epic and you'll earn yourself my patreon supp

btw when do you predict next update will be out?? late feb-early march??
Hey Gundamu0079! Glad you enjoyed the game! As far as release, i don't want to set a solid date just yet, but Chapter 1 took about 800 hours. Chapter 2 will be about the same size. Working on it for 40 hours a week (historically I hit between 20-30 hours a week), we're looking at about 20 weeks, best case scenario. Currently, after taking a bit of time off after chapter 1, I'm at about 23 hours logged in chapter 2, so we're looking at a release probably May-July.

D

Deleted member 914647

Hey altx87!

I saw the post about this bug from you and Konstantinus. It looks like when you go through the dialogue quick you can actually outrun the command that tells Aya's picture to disappear. Looking into getting that fixed now. Apologies. In the mean time, doing a reload, then going through and letting the text run through should allow the engine time to get rid of the picture of Aya.
Thank you Gacorman70!
It really helped, after I talked with Aya and let the dialogue go through she disappeared.
Awesome game btw. The humor is huge in it.
It would be nice if the girls would be much less cooperative and less happy joining to the harem, more forced, enslaved. But this is my personal preference.

petereater

Sep 19, 2017
Love this game- I look everyday for an update; It is true that the game is crass, but the world needs more goblin representation in films, videos, contemporary media etc...

Reactions: gacorman70

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
Played a bit of this and the game seems really great so far! More games like this needed, I hope you keep up the good work!

The Flame Joker

Aug 22, 2018
Does anyone know where to find the Riticki item for the witch's potion. In the side quest called: Witch Way

The other two item are Graver's Flower which is at the graveyard, which is directly north from your base where you have to rescue a girl who is trapped there.

The Husker Dwarf Cap which is mushroom located at the dairy farm south east from your main base.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Found this recently and I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. Ugly monsters doing women isn't really my thing, but in this case it isn't enough to bother me. The art is well done and I love the sense of humor, too.

Only real issue is that there's no sound at all. Anyone know what could be causing there to be no noise? And yes, I checked the sound bar to make sure the game in particular had the volume up, still nothing.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes