gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hey all! Happy to hear all the feedback!

I apologize about the 1.0 label, I should of researched the correct use of this labeling system more. The game is a first chapter or episode. The pipeline is set up for three chapters total. It takes a long time to make games though (800+ hours for the first chapter) and I wanted to have a polished release out in the wild to get some feedback before moving forward, plus I didn't want to have a half complete product, or no product, prior to launching a patreon, and heck see if it was a game people like and I should continue developing, or start a different project.

I apologize for the harem count bug, just got back from vacation and I will get right on fixing it! (As well as some of the other issues that have popped up, such as encounter frequency, imbalanced zombies, etc.)

I'll see about releasing a game guide.

Shame about Darcia...did you finish the game? (Assuming my crappy game design didn't sabotage you with the a fore mentioned harem count bug).

But most of all thanks a ton for playing and for the feedback! It's my first game and I hope to continue churning work out!

Last edited:

zerg

Sep 11, 2016
Hey all! Happy to hear all the feedback!

I apologize about the 1.0 label, I should of researched the correct use of this labeling system more. The game is a first chapter or episode. The pipeline is set up for three chapters total. It takes a long time to make games though (800+ hours for the first chapter) and I wanted to have a polished release out in the wild to get some feedback before moving forward, plus I didn't want to have a half complete product, or no product, prior to launching a patreon, and heck see if it was a game people like and I should continue developing, or start a different project.

I apologize for the harem count bug, just got back from vacation and I will get right on fixing it! (As well as some of the other issues that have popped up, such as encounter frequency, imbalanced zombies, etc.)

I'll see about releasing a game guide.

Shame about Darcia...did you finish the game? (Assuming my crappy game design didn't sabotage you with the a fore mentioned harem count bug).

But most of all thanks a ton for playing and for the feedback! It's my first game and I hope to continue churning work out!
Congrats man, this is up there for best game of 2019. I'd say this or Karryn's prison. Good fucking job dude haha. Whats the schedule like when do you plan on adding part 2?

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Congrats man, this is up there for best game of 2019. I'd say this or Karryn's prison. Good fucking job dude haha. Whats the schedule like when do you plan on adding part 2?
Thanks Zerg!
I'd be wary of setting an exact date. I was planning to have the first chapter out this past August but that didn't work out. I can pretty safely say no earlier than 3-4 months, likely longer.

Reactions: zerg

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
Really like the game, however I can't find Creamia. I've got the other 5 harem girls.

D

Deleted member 1619352

for anyone else trying to play the game on linux, if you didn't figure it out yet, either open the file /www/fonts/gamefont.css and change the line "HTOWERT.ttf" to "HTOWERT.TTF" or rename the file in the same folder to from "HTOWERT.TTF" to "HTOWERT.ttf"

dunno yet if there's anything else but it starts now at least

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Original 2D art, custom assets, adventure, humor and beautiful girls? Is it already Christmas? :love:

Personally I don't mind the encounter frequency; also, Grolokk and his band are not forced to fight, running away is always an option. The game is not even grindy btw, it isn't hard to level up. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Is it possible to ressurect the dead girl from the beginning? Did all the quests, have got 5 harem girls, upgraded the tent, the goblin warband is willing to join, but nothing happens... I can't attack the fort and the goblin boss in the goblin village just keeps on telling me, he's willing to join.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I'd be wary of setting an exact date. I was planning to have the first chapter out this past August but that didn't work out. I can pretty safely say no earlier than 3-4 months, likely longer.
Please let's give us an option to ressurect the first companion girl. After all you did the artwork already, it really would be a total waste if the was really dead.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Please let's give us an option to ressurect the first companion girl. After all you did the artwork already, it really would be a total waste if the was really dead.
it no way they can eat all her meat by the time they came to cook us the bone likely fake or not her bone and the gold she left there got no blood it a trap for us if as a grolokk we not that smart to tell it was a fake she likely use a mind control spell to was the pack not know they dont eat her and allow us to look for her dude only telling us so little we got in chose if we believe her but to attack and find him to get info about the gold

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes