fregot

May 5, 2017
well... i looked the pics in folder, and look's like i missed something. where can i find that assasin girl. and how can i raise obedience of kara to obtain that kee? and how can i get new sex scenes with Aya?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.61 bug

1) Spelling bug
Grolokk - Fight scene - Melee - Bash
A strong blow dealing ncreased ... Correct: increased

2) Freeze a lot of time so you must close the game and load again

Last edited:

superfire516

Feb 6, 2020
Would anyone mind telling me if Red is actually dead? Its gonna make or break this game for me and i just dont wanna waste the time if its a break. Im not worried about spoiling so please help me out if you know.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Every update, a part of me hopes we could rescue that certain "Cave Explorer" and she rewards us ;), or maybe even be part of the harem.
keep waiting dev is very slow and releases underwhelming updates
used to support him...

needs to make a update goal and deliver on it, regardless of how long it takes.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I used to read so many comic books with this style as a teen! MILFtoon, JabComix, Pablo Comics... The nostalgia alone is enough to make me take this for a spin.

Reactions: gacorman70

Retsym

Mar 2, 2022
That's an excellent game! I think there's a newer version somewhere. The versioning is really confusing for new players.
Really want to hear more of ya!

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Fully agreed here. Classic Lara Croft is the best kind of Lara, and just seeing her sitting there...
"Classic Lara Croft" is a Pixel-Mess..... kinda like Minecraft..... but if square boobs are your thing.... ^^ lol

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
That's an excellent game! I think there's a newer version somewhere. The versioning is really confusing for new players.
Really want to hear more of ya!
Thanks! Glad you dig it! Yeah I had zero plan when I started making it and things changed around a bit, so the version system and sequencing is super confusing. I apologize, that ones on me.

Got more stuff in the pipe, pecking away at it as we speak.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Maybe I'm dating myself here, but early triangle tit lara croft and pixelated duke nukem 3d strippers were some formative boners for me.
haha.... the "good old days" ... in some instances only were good in terms of us being younger.....

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes