Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I'm missing one achievement: the second to last one. Does anyone know where I get that? Or a hint? Also, should I pay for the Siege Engineer? Or trade that guy the statue? Would that key item be useful later if I don't trade it now?

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Kinda. It depends on your definition of NTR. This is basically a game where women have sex as a means to an end. So NTR exists if you consider having one of the females that Grolokk (your character) has fucked proceed to fuck someone else other than the MC as NTR. If you consider NTR as cheating (as in one person in a relationship cheats on their partner or gets stolen away from them), then no. There is no NTR because none of the girls are in a committed relationship with Grolokk. Heck, they even make it clear that the girls are there to have sex with all the goblins (although there are very few scenes in the game at the moment, and I don't know of any scenes involving the "Harem" girls having sex with the other goblins existing as of yet). But in any case, "NTR" is technically avoidable, you just have to grind for money or follow alternate paths through the game in order to avoid the girls sleeping with other people.

Edit: One thing that is vitally important to your concern of NTR is that none of the females in the game are virgins prior to Grolokk having sex with them. So if you consider pre-game-off-screen deflowering as NTR, then yes. There is an overabundance of NTR in this game.

Last edited:

jcloud211

May 17, 2018
gacorman70 :

Maybe a Typo ? : "Rest and recouperate" should read "Rest and recuperate" unless it's on purpose, then ignore my Post.
( Recuperate stems from the french Verb "récupérer" which is similar to "regain", "couper" would be "to cut something".)

Last edited:

RandomMoth

Oct 5, 2020
gacorman70 :

Maybe a Typo ? : "Rest and recouperate" should read "Rest and recuperate" unless its on purpose, then ignore my Post.
( Recuperate stems from the french Verb "récupérer" witch is similar to "regain", "couper" would be "to cut something".)
You may have made a typo. "witch is similar" should read "which is similar" unless it's on purpose. If it is then ignore my post. (Which is used to refer to something that was previously mentioned; a witch casts spells.)

ashea

Jan 8, 2018
I got as far as the main quest allows me to go but I am still missing the last two achievements can anyone help me out?

jcloud212

Dec 23, 2018
So, looks like fort attacking is bugged.
Can't attack even when everything is assembled and completed.
Got the game a day ago, so it's unlikely that it's due to some manner of file corruption.
The gate guard keeps telling me to "be back with an army" even when i already have one.
Packed my saves here.
If the dev wants to dig in them. :giggle::coffee:
At first i was stuck there too, then i talked to the Guy with the Axe in his Back (in your Camp), that triggered the Attack.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
At first i was stuck there too, then i talked to the Guy with the Axe in his Back (in your Camp), that triggered the Attack.
Pretty sure i talked to literally everyone in my camp and that did absolutely nothing.
But let's try it again i guess.

EDIT: Oh, you were right lol, looks like "Magot" gets new option once you collected all the stuff required.
Not sure how i missed that, thanks for the tip.

Last edited:

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
Hi guys, I'm stuck not sure what to do. I just got past the fort and went into Yholden, but can't find Dookat. I still have the last three achievements to get. Any tips?

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes