• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Here's the short answer to all these questions.
0.62 was leaked before it's planned public release, again, which I'm not thrilled about. Had whoever hacked it or leaked it early included the faq sheet, it would have added more info explaining the length of content available. Early release was supposed to be a patreon perk and was also supposed to part of my play-testing phase so there's likely to be some hiccups and bugs I didn't catch on my play-throughs.
You can't complete the Elixir of Life Quest. It's just not done yet. The Sin of Man portion didn't make this release.
A bunch of the game is not done. I'm working on it as much as I can get away with, so you'll just have to bear with me.
Well, what i saw it's amazing, you just got another patron :)

A1_Sav

Jul 9, 2020
does anybody know if the book for the guard bugged? i found it on a shelf but its not in my inventory to givie it him

Viron99

Jan 1, 2022
Can anyone fuck Kara? She have 7 obedience and I had send her to harem trainer but I still can't fuck her, she kept rejecting me.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Can anyone fuck Kara? She have 7 obedience and I had send her to harem trainer but I still can't fuck her, she kept rejecting me.
Give her a biscuit to (temporary) rise her goldigery (= affection in her and her mothers case) , it worked for me.

Reactions: Denchik12312

Viron99

Jan 1, 2022
Give her a biscuit to (temporary) rise her goldigery (= affection in her and her mothers case) , it worked for me.
Where can I find this biscuit? I gave her sweet rolls which also raise her gold diggery and it still doesn't work. Can you tell me what your stats on her?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Where can I find this biscuit? I gave her sweet rolls which also raise her gold diggery and it still doesn't work. Can you tell me what your stats on her?
I mean a Sweet roll, i tried this pretty much at the end of current content so maybe it is nessesary to rise her obedience or sluttyness by story events.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
before training:
Kara: 6 - 11 - 7
Rhenise: 4 - 9 - 9
Aya: 7 - 10 - 6
Tigeera: 4 - 11 - 7
Myadonna: 0 - 0 - 6
after training:
Kara: 7 - 12 - 15!!
Rhenise: 5 - 10 - 10
Aya: 8 - 11 - 7
Tigeera: 5 - 14!! - 8
Myadonna: 1 - 1 - 7

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
How exactly does harem girl training work?
I sent noble lady to obedience training and it's been about 2 hours and she still hasn't come back.
In between, I've already done many dozens of fights and advanced several levels.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
How exactly does harem girl training work?
I sent noble lady to obedience training and it's been about 2 hours and she still hasn't come back.
In between, I've already done many dozens of fights and advanced several levels.
press the arrows in all directions for 5-10 minutes.
although it seems to me that it should have worked in two hours, it might have bugged
better save before sending to train

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes