Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
anyone know where i find the last ingredient for the elixar I have the beans of vigor, Cream of rich milk, Fruit of The harvest sun but cant find the last part
I'm missing last incridient too, and i have looked everywhere in town.
Im starting to think its underground in sewers but dont know how to acces them.

Jan 24, 2018
I so badly want to love this game but after walking around for 2 hours seemingly doing nothing because I was softlocked without realizing it. Just to start all over, make it to the bridge quest, talk to everyone once again for this damn bridge only to have the game get hung up and I have to do it all again from my previous save file. Its driving me up the fucking walls.

zenla

Oct 4, 2017
The plague city seems to be broken. Most people won't talk. Shop has blank after opening meaning no items and talk with people with options don t start any text

shinobi762

Jan 14, 2021
how can i find the town leader to solve the pleague at the amphibious city? and where can i find the life elixir ingredients?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Where can I find cream of rich milk and bean of vigor?
I gave up trying to find this, at this point im convinced that its not in current update.
Ps i found that there is harem girl trainer, near your old basecamp other side of outpost that goblins raided.
It cost 100 gold to train one atribute.

Taladren

Nov 27, 2020
cream of rich milk and bean of vigor - ask the shop keeper in the town he will meet you outside in the alley way and either sell you the bean or give you a key to a warehouse where you can search for it

The Milk is found in the chest mentioned above, you have to destroy the scaffolding outside the warehouse then click the warehouse roof where it was that gets you to the chest that holds the milk, the only ingredient i cannot find is the sin of man

Reactions: Viron99

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
cream of rich milk and bean of vigor - ask the shop keeper in the town he will meet you outside in the alley way and either sell you the bean or give you a key to a warehouse where you can search for it

The Milk is found in the chest mentioned above, you have to destroy the scaffolding outside the warehouse then click the warehouse roof where it was that gets you to the chest that holds the milk, the only ingredient i cannot find is the sin of man
Yah i think i got my incridients mixed up since questlog does not show what incridients you need.

Viron99

Jan 1, 2022

Thanks buddy. Btw did you find any new scene in warcamp?

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes