Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
Friendly Heads up to everyone who has a serious goblin breeding fetish: one of the other major goblin games The Rise of VRUK just got a new build released on their discord but their page has not been updated yet and probably wont be until tomorrow so if you want to get in on it early here is the mega

Last edited:

Pipiowl

Aug 4, 2020
second playing this game again, because i remember someone wife on reddit complaining about her husband pretend to be goblin everytime time they doing sex
so yeahh...time play this game again with goblin style :cool:(y)

Taladren

Nov 27, 2020
anyone know where i find the last ingredient for the elixar I have the beans of vigor, Cream of rich milk, Fruit of The harvest sun but cant find the last part

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Spoilers: she isn't dead, you'll find that out soon enough if you keep playing.
that good. but that doesn't answer my question. i'm talking about a women that was inside the hole where the red head got eaten. she lock inside and i wonder is there way to save her

Tonyr2

Jul 16, 2017
Detest the questline descriptions and hints, seriously not going spend the entire time trying to talk to every single person hoping that's who I'm supposed to talk to. Or traversing the entire map going looking for a recipe item or mixer. Want to like this game but holy shit that's bad, forced to open this thread up hoping someone else has put in where the hell I'm supposed to be going

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes