Chaor

Aug 8, 2020
That last achievement is a placeholder/wip. So you can't technically get it in game (and it doesn't do anything), yet.

To answer your second question
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks, that means I got all the available achievements, as I had a black space left I didn't know what else I had to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I love grolokk agressiveness and smart,like to see him again
brother gacorman70,can we see any pic of ur work ??
Working hard to make sure you get to see him soon. Trying to finish up this last update.

I apologize, but I'm going to say no to showing a new piece of artwork on demand. The reason I am saying no is that if I release new art every time I've been asked, there wouldn't be much, if anything new or unseen in the actual game. I will release more curated public media updates in the future. And, when this next release is out, there will be some new media released along with it.

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Working hard to make sure you get to see him soon. Trying to finish up this last update.

I apologize, but I'm going to say no to showing a new piece of artwork on demand. The reason I am saying no is that if I release new art every time I've been asked, there wouldn't be much, if anything new or unseen in the actual game. I will release more curated public media updates in the future. And, when this next release is out, there will be some new media released along with it.

Yeah the wait makes things better, just wanna say I really love your art, it encouraged me to try to learn how to draw again, I had tried a couple years ago but gave up because it seemed so impossible, but now I took it seriously and joined a drawing course. So, tl dr, thanks for making your art :)

Reactions: AngelLoves

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Yeah the wait makes things better, just wanna say I really love your art, it encouraged me to try to learn how to draw again, I had tried a couple years ago but gave up because it seemed so impossible, but now I took it seriously and joined a drawing course. So, tl dr, thanks for making your art :)
Glad to hear it! It is a pleasure to get to draw all the stuff I love (monster, the ladies, fantasy settings).

Art is like a muscle. Gotta exercise it at least multiple times a week, learn the fundamentals, and find good trainers (youtube is a never ending well of amazing artists generously willing to share what they know). Stay disciplined, and you'll be shocked how fast you improve.

• Red Heart
Reactions: locoraptus_69

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Always interesting getting a review from a dissatisfied player (which is fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion and Grolokk is far from perfect) who is both disappointed there is no violent rape in your game, but also accuses you of hating women.
"you know what goblins are famous for in the media". Yes. The news stories abound. :ROFLMAO:

I mean... what?!?

• Haha
Reactions: hrimthyrs

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
"you know what goblins are famous for in the media". Yes. The news stories abound. :ROFLMAO:

I mean... what?!?
Goblin Slayer killed about half the internet's collective brain cells. Specifically, the half that contained the memories that goblins have existed in folklore for centuries and fantasy media for longer than most people have been alive, and what GS's goblins are famous for wasn't part of that prior folklore and media.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
hey bro

gacorman70 can we still expect release this month?
At this point, the public release will be in September. Early access three weeks before public goes to a tier on my patreon page (who are also kind of my beta testers).

That said, I am trying to get it out before the end of the month. There's a chance it might slip to early next month. I'm trying to finish the last subquest finished and get the next few CGs done. After that it'll be some touch ups, and then some quick play testing.

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
Hi gacorman70 I see you released version 0.62 a few days ago. How has the response been with your Patrons who've played it. Also could you give us an idea what's in the change log for this release.
I hope it's all gone well for you.

hecxagon

Feb 15, 2019
gacorman70 i dunno if anyone pointed this out (not in f95 anyway, i scrolled through 30+ pages), but if Kara has 5 Obedience and you try to do Kahar quest anyway, eventually a prompt will appear in Kara's old content to go to priest anyway, which makes the priest disappear, the window shows nothing and the grate to the left of the temple remains locked. People may have discovered this mini-softlock, but haven't pinpointed it to the detail. So far the best workaround i've seen is to reset an old save and wait on that quest until you have 6 Obedience, which just doesn't seem ideal if the game doesn't autosave. A fix of your choice would be appreciated.

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
Literally was thinking last night "when are we gonna get a grolokk update?" and then this happens. :)

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes