th3n

Jan 27, 2022
How do i get this girl? Every time i clicked on the cell, the mc just tell something and cannot get it. what do i do? Screenshot (3659).png

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Yeah, that's my problem, i cant send here there
The item to increase obedience is locked with 3 key, one of the key can be acquired by sending her there

Sorry if im bothering you..
No worries. I didn't make it super easy in the last release to get her stats up, so that's on me. Future releases will have more options to get the girl's stats up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Petani_online

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
So is there a reason why you can't appraise, gift or talk with neither Creamia & Sheeriku, or am I just not far enough in the game? Have conquered the fort and entered the Riverlands.

Chaor

Aug 8, 2020
How do I get the second to last achievement? I ran out of missions
Do I by any chance have to exchange the item instead of paying for myradonna?

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
So is there a reason why you can't appraise, gift or talk with neither Creamia & Sheeriku, or am I just not far enough in the game? Have conquered the fort and entered the Riverlands.
This content hasn't been created yet. They will be included in future updates.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
How do I get the second to last achievement? I ran out of missions
Do I by any chance have to exchange the item instead of paying for myradonna?
That last achievement is a placeholder/wip. So you can't technically get it in game (and it doesn't do anything), yet.

To answer your second question
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
Twice now I've had a full health character go down after just 1 attack whitout said attack appearing to be something special. Is that a bug or an intentional in-game feature?

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Twice now I've had a full health character go down after just 1 attack whitout said attack appearing to be something special. Is that a bug or an intentional in-game feature?
Hmmm, can I get some details? Who got their dick/clit knocked into the dirt after one hit? What and where were you fighting? Feel free to DM me if you don't want to have the whole convo in the forums.

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
First one was Grolokk, then later in a different fight it was Stank-Breath. I believe both times I was fighting those lizardmen in Riverlands. The most recent one(Stank-Breath) definitely was 1-punched by the darn riptiles.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
First one was Grolokk, then later in a different fight it was Stank-Breath. I believe both times I was fighting those lizardmen in Riverlands. The most recent one(Stank-Breath) definitely was 1-punched by the darn riptiles.
I do recall them having a powerful attack, but it might be a bit too OP. I'll take a look at it, thanks for letting me know!

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes