gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Looks really nice, do you plan to export it to linux too?
Linux and Mac versions have been a line item on my dev sheet for a while, but at the moment I'm just trying to get out a much delayed update.

RPGmakerMV doesn't make it super easy to export linux versions, and as I am an dumb artist first and foremost, I haven't been able to figure out the pipeline to port it to those other platforms.

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Well I really like this game, one of the very few RPGM games that is not tedious cancer. The humor and characters are good and I love games where I can be the monster. So take your time buddy, if you keep up the quality with the next update will make sure to pledge some money on your way.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Well I really like this game, one of the very few RPGM games that is not tedious cancer. The humor and characters are good and I love games where I can be the monster. So take your time buddy, if you keep up the quality with the next update will make sure to pledge some money on your way.
I think RPGM is the biggest reason for his lack of support on this. When the vast majority of RPGM games are so stunningly bad - basically VNs with arbitrary extra steps that should've been in Ren'Py - most people have just learned to avoid RPGM games in general. This game actually fits and utilizes RPGM well (though it's still a crappy engine from a player perspective) and breaks the mold of a shit RPGM game. But not enough people will give it a chance due to the engine. Basically, a well-deserved following ruined based on bad engine reputation. Not that I see engine alternatives for this dev that aren't too time consuming or cost prohibitive though. The game does need the RPGM abilities that Ren'Py can't provide and switching to Unity or Unreal or something would take way too much time and/or dev programming skill. Hopefully he can get more potential users past the bad rep of RPGM to actually give the game a shot despite the engine, since it's well worth it.

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes