RPGM Abandoned Groom [v0.1.1] [Boraginol Suppo]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
Love the writing but the world map or whatever is kind of eh. It's probably an issue on my end but it's laggy when you have multiple moving 3d models during the text, and it's kind of unnecessary to animate that portion of the game.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
An interesting rpgm, good renders, I only had a detail with the moving characters, you could see a black rectangle instead of the character when moving within the scenes, keep it up dev

Reactions: ohcmonrest

dchimera

Jul 16, 2017
The mother's model is amazing. But for everyone curious, there's barely any content. It does say this is v0.1.1, so it's hardly a surprise.

You only have 3 locations: your bedroom, mother's bedroom, bathroom. You can't go to any other location, even though you hear women's voices from downstairs. I'd guess this is build-up for later. Your only real actions when the mother isn't around is study, shower, and sleep/rest to regain energy. Grind study to get it above 200, hug the mother whenever she's around to eventually grope her butt. Once study is past 200, go to her room at 22:00 to sleep with her and jack off on her body. Hugging her and jacking off on her raises Favor. As that goes up (you don't have a meter for it), you can ask her for money at 22:00 in her room (before sleeping with her). She gives you $10 and decreases Favor. Grind Favor to ask for money 2 more times to buy a $30. Then you get some pics from your sister and this version of the game ends. The mother shows up in your room every once in a while to kiss. You can enter the bathroom when she's showering but nothing happens.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Well, Mom (sorry, "Landlady") looks DAMN good and, rather unusually, actually is quite willing for "touchy-touchy". (Hell, she's so EAGER that she must be frustrated like No one's Business!) Also it is refreshing to see a son (sorry, "Tenant" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) that actually LOOKS like a kid, rather than Someone the same age (or even OLDER) than his "Landlady". But the mechanics of the game are slow and buggy. Navigation is a pain in the patootey to even figure out initially, let alone actually accomplish, and there's no rollback to recover any mistakes. Add to that the game appears as Full Screen, with no apparent way to shrink down, except to quit the game, and it's a damn nightmare to actually play.

Shame, it really has potential.

Last edited:

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
I really hope dude completes his college things and complete atleast this project. Now days max people coming this field for easy money grab to use their skills.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

Friemel

Dec 9, 2019
Sorry, but I'm probably too stupid for this game. Nothing works for me. Mom kisses me but I can't interact with her when she's sleeping or taking a shower. I have homework points over 500, but it's no use to me... I give up the game.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes