RPGM Abandoned Groom [v0.1.1] [Boraginol Suppo]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes
May 29, 2023
So far I have seen the butt grope during hug. The bed scene with the belly finish. The long kiss on the bed. What other content is there and how to trigger it if so?

Apr 14, 2019
Can anyone please answer the countless questions about how much content there is in the game as of now?
Not a very polite way to ask but, one jerk off on mom's belly while she sleeps, kisses on the neck, groping mom's ass while cleaning and 2 risque pictures from sister. 10 mins of gameplay, come back in 3 months , this dev rushes full sex, so you won't be blue balled.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Not a very polite way to ask but, one jerk off on mom's belly while she sleeps, kisses on the neck, groping mom's ass while cleaning and 2 risque pictures from sister. 10 mins of gameplay, come back in 3 months , this dev rushes full sex, so you won't be blue balled.
It was actually kinda polite, people kept ignoring many requests in this thread by interested users and I just incorporated that fact into my sentence.

Thanks for your answer.

Morrister

Mar 7, 2019
hmmm it's probably my computer but this happens all the time the mother speaks (and i guess any other characters too)
anybody has an idea of how to fix this kind of thing?
1686529336635.png

Reactions: TenTailsNaruto

Morrister

Mar 7, 2019
I picked my age 50. I don't know why it's even asking if it's going to start as a young boy,.
i tried out picking 5 years old and the game kept on going... why the hell does it ask for age if it will always be the same?

Morrister

Mar 7, 2019
still testing on the joiplay, so when i move the character he becomes super short as well hahahaha wish i could show you a video of it (afaik the forum only allows to post pictures. videos only through links)
Screenshot_20230612_023137_JoiPlay.jpg

Reactions: Minheer
May 29, 2023
Ask her 3 times for money (22:00 in her room) then buy the Phone on PC
Appreciate the info. Thank you. Glad it had an abrupt end so that you know you did everything.

Right now there are only two promising games I have interest in. The Perfect Housewife and this. This has much better feel to it than the last game this dev was working on. Hope he doesn't crash and burn on it like the other though.

Salamanda666

~~~Translator~~~ ~Master of Corruption~
Modder
Donor
May 9, 2022
Hello BaasB

Here is the German translation of ,,Groom,,
Would be happy if you would link them in the thread, thanks <3

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes