RPGM Abandoned Groom [v0.1.1] [Boraginol Suppo]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
Oof that milf looks fine in the cover pic, the models look pretty well made. Watching this one. Too early to try this 0.1.1 wtf.

SiyanBoy

Dec 25, 2019
Is the dev stuck in a loop? Isn't this the third time he is making the same game(more or less), with improved milf (She looks good tho... :love: ).

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I picked my age 50. I don't know why it's even asking if it's going to start as a young boy,.
honestly if i could play a fat old dwarve or the milfs horny old neighbour or "daddy" i would way more want to play it than playing a (very small) boy. will never understand why some people are exclusively for shota stuff but not for goblins or other small humanoids. i mean if they like small stuff why not a wider variety?

and yes the milf is :love:

Melon Hunter

Jun 4, 2017
honestly if i could play a fat old dwarve or the milfs horny old neighbour or "daddy" i would way more want to play it than playing a (very small) boy. will never understand why some people are exclusively for shota stuff but not for goblins or other small humanoids. i mean if they like small stuff why not a wider variety?

and yes the milf is :love:
Old men who are into WELL DEVELOPED OLDER WOMEN tend to want to relive their younger days, chasing Milfs, as their younger selves. Its a man thing. o.o Like reliving the past challenges. Trial of the Milfs.

The purpose would be defeated if the Old Men play as Old Men o.o like duh.

Jul 16, 2019
Did you download it from anonfiles if so you may have downloaded an .exe file that is an actual trojan. I just checked with my av and nothing pinged. I recommend downloading from gofile or mega links.
i know the problem now. i redownloaded the MEGA, Gofile, and Pixeldrain versions (just in case there's a difference) and no version contained the file. i then remembered i used MTool (https://f95zone.to/threads/mtool-rp...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.54117/) to open the game. just to make sure, i did it again and Mtool created the winmm.dll (virus?) file in the main game directory as i suspected.

sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: Minheer
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes