RPGM Abandoned Groom [v0.1.1] [Boraginol Suppo]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2684194

Overview:
A game about the daily life of you as a young boy living with his mom and sister.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-08
Release Date: 2023-06-08
Developer: Boraginol Suppo
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Isolated with Mom
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Thank you for sharing Claudio83

View attachment 2684216 View attachment 2684213 View attachment 2684214 View attachment 2684215 View attachment 2684221 View attachment 2684218 View attachment 2684219
Good work
:love:

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
I never understood that people demand everything be done in RENPY
Devs use any engine they feel like it. If you don't like the engine then simply ...maybe... you do it?
"Maybe you do it" such a silly way to kill a discussion. Nobody can ever have criticism on anything if you use that argument. This game is a VN and RPG maker simply is not a good engine for it. It creates artificial playtime, wait time and grind elements and it has a terrible saving system. Renpy is simply superior in every way when it comes to VN's.

If a dev wants to create other forms of gameplay, they should use Unity instead.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished playing. I think the game has potential but the gameplay is very repetitive right now.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
"Maybe you do it" such a silly way to kill a discussion. Nobody can ever have criticism on anything if you use that argument. This game is a VN and RPG maker simply is not a good engine for it. It creates artificial playtime, wait time and grind elements and it has a terrible saving system. Renpy is simply superior in every way when it comes to VN's.

If a dev wants to create other forms of gameplay, they should use Unity instead.
I think that obfuscates the point, in this case. The "criticism", that could equally be called "complaint", is about the engine and has nothing to do with this game on its own merits. This thread is for discussion of THIS game. I am certain there are threads that exist to debate optimal game engines, but this is not it.

In a very real sense, a comment solely about use of an engine, is exactly like "criticism" of a book, just by looking at its cover. However, if one actually applies some prudent context - such as "the impact of engine x diminishes this game in way z", it would be applicable as a "critique", rather than a "complaint".

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
The mother looks fine as hell :love:
But then I checked the devs other work which also has a fine milf and noticed an abandoned tag. :FacePalm:
Hope I'm proven wrong but the other game wasn't updated in almost a year and now a very similar one is released this feels like something that was made to milk fans of the genre.
Think Isolated with mom is pretty much finished

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
Another hotkey worth mentioning is Shift to walk faster, didn't realize this was a thing until like day 3

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes