RPGM Abandoned Groom [v0.1.1] [Boraginol Suppo]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

HM-Toro

Apr 29, 2023
Screenshot_08_06_2023_21_28_59.png

That woman is maybe 175 cm and with heels 180 -185 cm. According to that measurement, that child is at most 150 cm. So about 12 years old. Then again, if the woman is 165 cm with heels 170-175 cm, that dwarf is 130 cm at most. 8 years old. I understand the idea of creating an image, but the gameplay suffers. Or maybe this game is in the completely wrong area when it was brought here for adult games. I myself have never been interested in hobbit games and I have noticed a negative reception from others here if this type of game is brought up.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
This looks nice!
Any chance that we are able to play dominant in the later versions?
Straight shota + male domination is unfortunately quite rare.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
View attachment 2684827

That woman is maybe 175 cm and with heels 180 -185 cm. According to that measurement, that child is at most 150 cm. So about 12 years old. Then again, if the woman is 165 cm with heels 170-175 cm, that dwarf is 130 cm at most. 8 years old. I understand the idea of creating an image, but the gameplay suffers. Or maybe this game is in the completely wrong area when it was brought here for adult games. I myself have never been interested in hobbit games and I have noticed a negative reception from others here if this type of game is brought up.
This is just a remake (i think) of Isolated with Mom same mom, son, better graphics.....

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
Great game so far, if you enjoyed Isolated with Mom, you'll enjoy this one as well.

This might turn out to be a bit of a rant - I can't help but feel a bit worried already now that this game will face the same fate as IwM, being left in the dust out of the blue, not sharing any plans or updates for the longest time. The dev only recently shared that IwM is not being worked on at the moment - and that's fine, but I and probably many others would've greatly appreciated if they shared stuff like that much sooner. If the progression of your games comes to a halt, just share a brief status, it really goes a long way(y)

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Looks like at 200 study you can sleep with the mom and jack off on her. You can also hug and grab her ass while she's cleaning.

Edit: Current version ends once you trigger enough favor with the mom to ask for $30 worth of money and then buy the phone. Your sister then sends you pics.
Thanks, I don't need to play now..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Stuffit101

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Looks like at 200 study you can sleep with the mom and jack off on her. You can also hug and grab her ass while she's cleaning.

Edit: Current version ends once you trigger enough favor with the mom to ask for $30 worth of money and then buy the phone. Your sister then sends you pics.
When exactly do you ask her for money cause i've done her favor shit like 10 times already

Reactions: BoycottedGuy
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes