What the fuck do you want?

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover 3.png

Overview:
You got suspended from school, Father is furious at you and grounds you.
But you are not a boy that will stay still... will you?
Go begin the .​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-28
Release Date: 2024-02-22
Developer: IamTiredZ -
Censored: No
Version: 0.30
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Note:

Warning:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - -
Updated Extra:
-

cheating.gif Web capture_26-8-2023_3104_.jpeg Web capture_26-8-2023_31049_.jpeg Web capture_26-8-2023_4331_.jpeg gig.gif Screenshot (68).png Stepmother comes back-min.png Screenshot 2023-03-11 062837.png foreplay_2-min.png ass.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Having visibly nonfunctional variable names and numerous spelling/grammar mistakes in the preview pics themselves does not inspire much in the way of confidence. Demo or not, stuff that even cursory checks would catch should never make it past the dev's own computer.

Also, nobody who knows about kendo or practices it calls a shinai a "kendo stick". That's what someone who doesn't know what a shinai is would try and describe one as.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Its a first release and it doesnt look bad at all, i play i think its interesting see more of it later as it keeps going, beside that i would like to make a suggestion for the upcoming updates and im gonna point it here if you dont mind?

Cast Name, since always the people wanna look more about the real characters of your game, also it be good maybe in the game you stick with them real names, its harmless

Journal/Phone: to remember characters name's, original names, progress clear , i mean if you already do all the events, if dont a hint to trigger them, or if you cant since made a different path/decision let you know when you can change it to be eager to re play or have more than 1 save file depending on decisions.

Screen. its good that as you progress in any action the next picture its show, but maybe you cant limit it to an standar and then another page, for example BJ in a page, in other Ride, Doggy you know? to not have a long scroll down page.

Color: maybe instead of have all the text in white, you could use color for each character, or at least one for MC, and other for females, or maybe in group, for example a color for family, other for neighbor, etc to know in a future version wich character are they talking, or where i could found it for maybe repeat an scene or develop more a relationship if you wanna implement that system.

Beside that , thats all i can suggest, it looks good, and i would like to see more of your work, btw im sorry if im not able currently to support you on money, but i hope my comments could help you in some way. good luck with the proyect and surprise us with not much long waited updates

PD: i apologize if its kinda misstexted or something , but english is not my main, its spanish , thanks for your patience

IamTiredZ

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Kendra Lust and Brandi Love !! I am in !! However only 96 mb ? Hoping for more regular update and full HD content.
I tried the full HD ones, but the size crossed over 1GB. I wanted it lightweight, So let's do it like this - I'll post HD version in download links and lightweight version for online play.
I'll update the story weekly and I'll try to meet peoples demands fixing all sort of errors.

IamTiredZ

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Having visibly nonfunctional variable names and numerous spelling/grammar mistakes in the preview pics themselves does not inspire much in the way of confidence. Demo or not, stuff that even cursory checks would catch should never make it past the dev's own computer.

Also, nobody who knows about kendo or practices it calls a shinai a "kendo stick". That's what someone who doesn't know what a shinai is would try and describe one as.
Appreciate the honest review man! I am a total newbie & still learning, so now I know what I need to do next.
bow.gif

IamTiredZ

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Its a first release and it doesnt look bad at all, i play i think its interesting see more of it later as it keeps going, beside that i would like to make a suggestion for the upcoming updates and im gonna point it here if you dont mind?

Cast Name, since always the people wanna look more about the real characters of your game, also it be good maybe in the game you stick with them real names, its harmless

Journal/Phone: to remember characters name's, original names, progress clear , i mean if you already do all the events, if dont a hint to trigger them, or if you cant since made a different path/decision let you know when you can change it to be eager to re play or have more than 1 save file depending on decisions.

Screen. its good that as you progress in any action the next picture its show, but maybe you cant limit it to an standar and then another page, for example BJ in a page, in other Ride, Doggy you know? to not have a long scroll down page.

Color: maybe instead of have all the text in white, you could use color for each character, or at least one for MC, and other for females, or maybe in group, for example a color for family, other for neighbor, etc to know in a future version wich character are they talking, or where i could found it for maybe repeat an scene or develop more a relationship if you wanna implement that system.

Beside that , thats all i can suggest, it looks good, and i would like to see more of your work, btw im sorry if im not able currently to support you on money, but i hope my comments could help you in some way. good luck with the proyect and surprise us with not much long waited updates

PD: i apologize if its kinda misstexted or something , but english is not my main, its spanish , thanks for your patience
Thanks man this helps a lot, now I know what the game is missing.
I would love to get this type of help in future too...
ThankYouStickerThanksStickerGIF.gif

IamTiredZ

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Just a quick update guys!
The site I hosted the game on, billed me 110 dollars!
I just deleted the account on that site, and this was supposed to be a free hosting site.
Screenshot 2023-03-08 025041.png
You would still be able to play the game online on ITCH link given in download section. ⬆⬆⬆

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes