3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

What the fuck do you want?

• Total voters

IamTiredZ

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
march 7 was the update date now today is march 10. any news ?
It's already out but I have to request for the updates to the admin, and it takes time like I released the game on 26 feb but it approved on 6 march. Just check the online version, its already updated.

Reactions: Black Xoul

IamTiredZ

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Google how to make a volume slider there is some code you can copy paste it helps alot. also the step sis does look like shes 40 in that blindfold scene
Okay got it volume slider.
And the step sis should I up scale the video.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
OP updated with Grounded v0.15. IamTiredZ if you have a changelog that I can add to the OP, that would be appreciated. Also you can submit a ticket for the developer tag, so you can update the OP yourself if you want.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Felt like teen vs mlf snuff film and like appearance of charcoal that hasn't been dunked yet in near erupting volcano created pure diamond effect. I feel you need add magic and teleport means, it appears you comic book and quest idea in but graphics back it you may need find better sources. :cautious:

Sex was good just left me thinking what the fuck...why didn't he drop his girlfriend? ignore her ring? She like chick who uses him like for fix and then doesn't realize wait he grounded and he should break out or he get in worst? That kind of reckless.
She not there for him and she prefer see his ass screwed and feels rather sad.
She should been one break in have hot sex with him WTF is that. She should used guise of we going be studying man he miss out on school if she cared at all.
Girlfriend who needed use her boyfriend balls to fuck just means her dildo broke.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IamTiredZ

IamTiredZ

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Guys that are getting the error, It is the problem of the browser

The warning indicates that the Player's web-browser is either (:
a. So old it doesn't support the local storage functionality required by the SugarCube engine.
b. Is being run in a mode / way that restricts access to the storage functionality required.

examples (:
a. You can get this warning if the web-browser has been configured to disable cookies.
b. Microsoft Edge will show a similar warning message if the Player is trying to view a copy of your Story HML file from their local hard-drive.

A guide on Internet by greyelf

InShort (:
a. allow cookies, cause I checked all the popular browsers and in their Incognito mode they are running it fine .
b. your browser might be old, that's all

Last edited:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Different html game.. more like a VN html, very guided.

Background makes text a bit harder to read.

Reactions: IamTiredZ
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes