3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

What the fuck do you want?

• Total voters

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I like more if option was "Female" MC it would change the story whole bunch. People fail understand there female otakus/gamers in world and they mistreat us.

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
Playd online version 1 so 0.25 game saved aunt from car and got the hospital scene untill

InnerMind
They put a cast on my hand, fuck! I won't be able to do it atleast for a month.
after that game seems stuck

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Should add a quest guide for each character or a walkthrough cause there's to many options in the game to choose.

littleknight

May 28, 2017
If it's a stepmother, it's not an incest, it's just a MILF. Why do European and American countries always avoid the topic of incest by replacing biological mothers with stepmothers? If you are afraid then avoid it, don't use the title stepmother to indicate that it is incest, that is just a lie in the way it is called.

Reactions: makan35

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
If it's a stepmother, it's not an incest, it's just a MILF. Why do European and American countries always avoid the topic of incest by replacing biological mothers with stepmothers? If you are afraid then avoid it, don't use the title stepmother to indicate that it is incest, that is just a lie in the way it is called.
Legal issues when spreading anything containing incest, simple. No need to go in detail, just look it up if you really want to know.

Siervos

Oct 5, 2017
Thats why there is a netorare tag? But this isnt ntr -.-
Honestly the whole girlfriend threatening to take her own virginity with a dildo fealt more NTR than that, and yet the MC goes around screwing everyone else without much consequence, kinda irked me how they put it in, then never followed through on the threat. :p

Reactions: KiraJames
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes