3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

What the fuck do you want?

• Total voters

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
0.25, several pages have dead ends. Entering the Market has no way of leaving the Market. Looking at the code, when you select items from the shopping list, their cost is auto-deducted from your money without checking if you have that money. There is also no inventory to show what you have.

Waking up in the hostpital after Dr. Collin's dialog, there is an internal dialog with no way to leave that screen.
Same here,too many bugs.

Reactions: IamTiredZ

IamTiredZ

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
0.25, several pages have dead ends. Entering the Market has no way of leaving the Market. Looking at the code, when you select items from the shopping list, their cost is auto-deducted from your money without checking if you have that money. There is also no inventory to show what you have.

Waking up in the hospital after Dr. Collin's dialog, there is an internal dialog with no way to leave that screen.
I Just learned the code for money system, I have so much to study fucking money system... thank for pointing that out BTW... Dr. Collin's now that you are pointing out there was a hospital nurse scene it got fucked...
Story was going super linear it became bang every walking girl you see, so to add more complexities I am making a proper solid stories that will have some kind of ending, one path leading to action suspense other leading to fantasy, its fucking hard even I get confused these stories sometimes getting jumbled in those ...

Also in the next update, I will remove the money system... until I make a good one,

Last edited:

IamTiredZ

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
One big bug or confusion,one minute you're chasing Vivian in her house and next you're having sex with Jenna and back to Vivian after.I mean WTF is going on?
How? I checked there is no problem at least in here, just describe what you did.

IamTiredZ

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Any chance we arrive just a tad too late and watch our girlfriend take her own virginity? lol
Yeah, I will add that too... I won't be holding back on... Let's add it on the vacation cheating scene... one of the choices will lead to this anyway.

IamTiredZ

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Solid game for oedipus types.
Nah mc won't be killing his father, Father's story will come... he will be on different level... I wrote his backstory so well, then I realised I could make an entire game on his father... But let's just add him on father arc. spoiler on father
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IamTiredZ

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
so far looks good, wish there was some foot fetish or a futa/shemale character <3
Sorry my guy, Foot fetish I love it per...... but futa will have to wait... I have never enjoyed but it seems I need to watch those too...

IamTiredZ

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
What's next i wonder for people that want to make an incest game but are afraid to for fear of being banned on patreon. Step-pets? Step-cat, step-dog, step pet pigeons?
Yo, first of all step-fuckU, yeah I could get banned but well what can we say, I am a sick fuck... want to make these fucked up step-fantasy, why play... You deep down personally love this shit just like us(people who love incest step fantasy)
Patreon keeps me motivated to continue making these... And now sorry for cursing at you... I am sorry...Bye...Meet you at the new update

Reactions: Durisaz

IamTiredZ

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
you will get that man, I know people voted for more segs scenes... but deep down they need a good scenes coupled with great story... Violence I'm adding it currently working on it... magic and teleportation (vacation route already started on it) we got a yandere goddess... it's gonna get messy real soon... also working on the school arc... it gonna get super dark,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IamTiredZ

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Is NTR avoidable if not is a big part of the game ?
No fucking NTR in the game, we can't say anything about the future I might add because people been asking me to add that, this story is focused on mc and his adventures... I'll have a pole set up for that shit...

B10

Jun 25, 2017
IamTiredZ You could do the same as with changing the name. Make it standard "step-landlady" or what you want and everybody can change it to his liking.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes