VN Ren'Py Growing Problems [v0.1] [NT Productions]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Some advices if I mean. Soundtracks strange, not only quality of music but music thyself (guitar not tuned, played wrong).
Relation spelling wrote wrong in English, there are 3 simple rule in English when using capital letter in Mom/mom and others relations. Visual decent. Mom look not unattractive a bit with these a bit of fatty hand, but It's nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: indio68

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
This is literally just a character introduction, but they're hot and the renders look good :love:

It's looking to be more of a faster paced novel with the intention to provide fap material.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Patreon and incest...
I guess the developer is aware of Patreon's terms. I don't even want to see these three people addressing each other as roommate and landlady in ver0.2.
It really amazes me that some developers don't know about Patreon's terms.

I noticed while placing the ss, the game was even reviewed, 5 stars were given :)
such a short teaser :) perfect rating is given. I was going to write this even if the opposite was done. This game is too short for a review, there is not enough content for us to comment on the game.
F95 should find a solution to such ridiculous reviews.

1724587203286.png
1724587243025.png

8u88a2020

Nov 23, 2020
WTF was taht ? It was so short it took longer to install. That wasn''t even a taste, more like a passing smell. If your going to release a beta, give us something more to work with. I have had farts that lasted longer then that

• Haha
Reactions: crotch69 and KiGa

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Looks good, the guy is okay, the girl looks nice, for what we have seen. Even the mom looks okay.

Only problem will only be, when this VN doesn't get any update...

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes