VN Ren'Py Growing Problems [v0.1] [NT Productions]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Daemon88

Oct 7, 2018
Yeah, super short update but it hasn't been too long since the last release so it isn't too bad I guess. Besides, the sister is ridiculously fucking hot and she alone will keep me coming back.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so no sex only teasing and maybe an handjob, and only with the sister? i read no vagi sex ,oral or other tag are planned so it's only teasing?

Last edited:

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian Handmade translation of :
Growing Problems [v0.1]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required.

Download

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
It's called AVN, it's categorized as games, you got the option to click or press space or ctrl (if you selected skip unread). You also have the option to save/load and quit the AVN...

You got enough options

:-D
You also have the choice not to load it down. The choices we needed were, actions, fetishes, on or off, stuff like that, but he has made it crystal clear it is a story, no animations, no choices. Such a pity, but there are enough incest games out there.

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
You also have the choice not to load it down. The choices we needed were, actions, fetishes, on or off, stuff like that, but he has made it crystal clear it is a story, no animations, no choices. Such a pity, but there are enough incest games out there.
I totally agree, but it's very small, it could still get some options... Doubt it will go anywhere, but it looks okay...

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
is this a update with new content or what? dev released this game few weeks ago and now its said its has been updated.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes