THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I've played a few games with a similar premise, but since the dev intends to include incest in future updates I might rethink and give it a go, who knows I won't be surprised

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
Great renders, beautiful women, realistic Milf but choices are with no impact on the action so far.

Dec 9, 2021
Looks promising, could have used a bit more of an intro if you're looking for supporters. IMO I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the development.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kinkbr

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
I didn't worry about establishing that now because the reflection of those decisions wouldn't be in this release, but I will definitely come back to adjust it later.

Thank you so much for your feedback!
The problem with doing it like this is that when you eventually decide to add consequences for these decisions, the only way people will see them is by replaying the game from the start. You're setting yourself up for "previous saves don't work" or "Welcome to episode 3, please answer these questions about choices you made before".

Generally, it's a good idea to set a variable for any non-trivial choice the player makes. It costs you nothing, and saves a lot of hassle later when you want to add a consequence to something that happened two episodes ago.

Sven2022

Jun 23, 2022
Great Renders!
This is one of few developers who knows what lighting is.
Most dont use it then it looks flat and dull.

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
I like it, its a nice intro. Beautiful presentation, both audio and visual.

I'll reiterate what others have said, it needs a pass from a native english speaker, there are a number of places where its jarring to read. It's not bad though! And your humor is coming across very well, especially things like the drawn out pauses and awkward silences. Looking forward to getting to the hook that sets this apart from the common "horny doofus" games

A request: Labels on the main menu UI buttons (perhaps On:Hover), a confirmation on the exit button. And consider adding back the left/right/disable option for rollback; I play on touchscreen so its important!

Reactions: Hungover00

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Renders are good and story its hard know for now. Hope that the game has more choices than 2 to choose and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty and hope there is more girls, The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls (not only about sex).
Definitely, I take that into great consideration. The biggest challenge is balancing the tree of options so that it can have a satisfactory progression without straying too far from the main path. I cannot promise many deviations, but it will certainly be possible to skip unwanted parts and consequently unlock other outcomes.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes