3.60 star(s) 10 Votes
Feb 17, 2021
it wont let me extract the file this is the screenshot that I took
I'm not sure what zip extractor you're using since it doesn't look familiar to me, but I've never received word about anyone having problems extracting the file. Maybe try using a different zip extractor?
View attachment 3307004

The patch has been working fine for months, but when I apply it to this new update I get this UE4 error. Any solution?
That only means I need to remake the patch, which is honestly the downside of this method. This new one should work with the newest update.

As per usual, extract the file to the game's pak folder (WindowsNoEditor\GrowthRPG\Content\Paks).

• Red Heart
Reactions: pajanautica

TimMaster1234

Aug 15, 2019
I kinda enjoy the game but.. Im not sure if I simply didnt get how the game works but Im getting one shot but basically every enemy in the game and leveling up my stats doesnt change anything (atleast it seems like it). So how do I progress ?

fool_FM

Feb 15, 2020
I kinda enjoy the game but.. Im not sure if I simply didnt get how the game works but Im getting one shot but basically every enemy in the game and leveling up my stats doesnt change anything (atleast it seems like it). So how do I progress ?
Basically in this game, you have to GROW BIGGER. If you're getting one-shot, then you're not BIG enough

The simple and obvious way is of course, by leveling. Earning level gives you point to allocate GROWTH to specific aspects of your character. and make that part BIGGER But be careful because there is another tab for skills that lets you sacrifice the growth points to unlock the skills and lose that growth

and then, there's the in-combat GROWTH skills, which makes you GROW in combat by consuming the bar that charges below your health bar, and it usually SCALES with how many points are consumed when you activate the skills meaning the more points you consume, the more you will GROW

Also you probably need companions, not just to tank hits because they do tend to be pretty tough early on, but also because you might want to watch how they fight to give you an idea of how the above works

Reactions: rocky19141

TimMaster1234

Aug 15, 2019
Basically in this game, you have to GROW BIGGER. If you're getting one-shot, then you're not BIG enough

The simple and obvious way is of course, by leveling. Earning level gives you point to allocate GROWTH to specific aspects of your character. and make that part BIGGER But be careful because there is another tab for skills that lets you sacrifice the growth points to unlock the skills and lose that growth

and then, there's the in-combat GROWTH skills, which makes you GROW in combat by consuming the bar that charges below your health bar, and it usually SCALES with how many points are consumed when you activate the skills meaning the more points you consume, the more you will GROW

Also you probably need companions, not just to tank hits because they do tend to be pretty tough early on, but also because you might want to watch how they fight to give you an idea of how the above works
Ok thanks for the explaination.. where can i find companions ? And what I also didnt undersand yet is the damage output of my charachter.. when an enemy uses his growth skill his damage increases by like 15-30 damage.. but when I use the growth skill my damage doesnt change even when useing it multiple times an getting to a very big size..

kordain

May 9, 2020
Ok thanks for the explaination.. where can i find companions ? And what I also didnt undersand yet is the damage output of my charachter.. when an enemy uses his growth skill his damage increases by like 15-30 damage.. but when I use the growth skill my damage doesnt change even when useing it multiple times an getting to a very big size..
Damage scales based off your weapon, and your size. Broken Sword Damage scales off Muscle, Boobs, and legs evenly. By leveling up weapons at an anvil you can unlock more passive abilities... Usually leading to more growth. The level increase also will upgrade the weapons damage scale rated by a letter. Closer to A the better.

fool_FM

Feb 15, 2020
Some companions should be giving out quests to unlock them as companions early on in the town, then there are those you can hire in the tavern.

Then as I mentioned, the GROWTH skills in combat scales with how many AP are consumed when you use the skill. In the beginning you only have like......single digits amount of max AP, and as a result your GROWTH will be rather minimal. In case it's still not clear enough, the AP is the gauge on the bottom left below your health, it is consumed when you use skills, and most likely consumed completely when you use certain GROWTH skills, meaning you have to wait for them to recharge before doing any GROWTH skills will have an effect.

And yes, as someone else mentioned, the weapons do scale with certain stats and upgrading them helps quite a bit
Additionally, the stats not only scale on your own stats, but also against your enemies, specifically the stats related to their defenses, so preventing them from GROWING is also something you should keep in mind

Last edited:

Henk Poepdoos

Aug 28, 2021
hey sometimes it doesn't open
I forgot to mention that it could only open "Save0.sav" from the same folder and that it would crash if it's not there.
But it might also be because Digi renamed something technical in the game that the editor relied on, so I am surprised it still worked somehow.

Anyways I have updated it so you can now select any file you want to modify. This means that you don't have to put it in the save folder anymore. Also, the all weapons cheat now includes the newest items.

AnuvisTheWolf

Nov 26, 2021
I forgot to mention that it could only open "Save0.sav" from the same folder and that it would crash if it's not there.
But it might also be because Digi renamed something technical in the game that the editor relied on, so I am surprised it still worked somehow.

Anyways I have updated it so you can now select any file you want to modify. This means that you don't have to put it in the save folder anymore. Also, the all weapons cheat now includes the newest items.
thank you so much

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes