3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

apirateyarr

Sep 4, 2023
how do you use the growthlocalserver i am confused
You need to open the server (the exe file) and then open the game.
When it asks for the patreon key, put anything in, and it should let you start the game.
For closing the server, use Ctrl+C, so it ends the process correctly.
i don't want to sound mean but the explanation is literally above my first comment i sent here.

Hu23Ca

Feb 2, 2024
I have updated the save editor again and added a cheat to unlock all travel points. The only broken travel point is the Gator Dungeon, which doesn't let you teleport directly to it due to a bug in the game. You can still go there if you teleport to the electric mine first.

There is also a new option to change the player position more easily with presets. This is similar to the travel points but
it also includes areas that lack travel points in the game, such as the tree with the Beast. Please note that this option only works for the overworld (currentlevel = finaloverworld) and should be left as default for other levels.

View attachment 3776686 View attachment 3776687
Hi! I'm new here! When I saw this "editor" I was happy to see it, but I want to ask you something. Is there any new update for v0.6.2? Or will there be an update for v0.6.3?

Henk Poepdoos

Aug 28, 2021
Hi! I'm new here! When I saw this "editor" I was happy to see it, but I want to ask you something. Is there any new update for v0.6.2? Or will there be an update for v0.6.3?
Hey, the latest version still works fine for 0.6.2 and 0.6.3. You can find it in this post:

Yes, at the moment you can change the name, visualscaling (the sliders for bust, muscle, fat, etc) and stats of every npc in the save file. The only requirement is that you must have encountered an npc at least once. For example you can't change the properties of the apothecarist if you have never visited her shop.

By the way, here is another updated version. You can now make all npcs incredibly muscular, macro-sized, or give them giant genitals.

View attachment 3789686 View attachment 3789687

Reactions: apirateyarr

Yenyasha

Mar 6, 2024
searched the thread for "slow camera" and found nothing, searched for "sensitivity" and found nothing, searched for just "camera" and couldn't see any info about simply "making it faster".
Kinda annoying that on my desktop I can move the mouse across the entire screen by moving my wireless mouse 3 inches across my laptop's wrist rest, but trying to look 90* to the left or right in this game forces me to move the mouse 4 feet across the floor of my van.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes