3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Henk Poepdoos

Aug 28, 2021
I have updated the save editor again and added a cheat to unlock all travel points. The only broken travel point is the Gator Dungeon, which doesn't let you teleport directly to it due to a bug in the game. You can still go there if you teleport to the electric mine first.

There is also a new option to change the player position more easily with presets. This is similar to the travel points but
it also includes areas that lack travel points in the game, such as the tree with the Beast. Please note that this option only works for the overworld (currentlevel = finaloverworld) and should be left as default for other levels.

growth_editor.PNG growth_tower.png

coomersjob

Sep 8, 2023
nobody's ever going to answer but anybody here has a knows how to cheat abilities and stat growth upgrades? i tried doing it myself with save editor online but i ended up with -9979 stat points

Last edited:

Henk Poepdoos

Aug 28, 2021
nobody's ever going to answer but anybody here has a knows how to cheat abilities and stat growth upgrades? i tried doing it myself with save editor online but i ended up with -9979 stat points
You can use the tool in this post to mod your save file.

I have updated the save editor again and added a cheat to unlock all travel points. The only broken travel point is the Gator Dungeon, which doesn't let you teleport directly to it due to a bug in the game. You can still go there if you teleport to the electric mine first.

There is also a new option to change the player position more easily with presets. This is similar to the travel points but
it also includes areas that lack travel points in the game, such as the tree with the Beast. Please note that this option only works for the overworld (currentlevel = finaloverworld) and should be left as default for other levels.

View attachment 3776686 View attachment 3776687
It requires python to run, but you can change a lot of things with it. To change abilities or stats, you have to select your character from the npc list (player), click edit NPC and select modifiers. These are what the games uses to change your stats when you unlock an ability. For example when you get the follower count upgrade, it will add a MaxCompanionPoints modifier to the player character with an amount of 1 and increase this value with every tier upgrade. If you want to modify an attribute (bust, muscle, fat, size, legs and ego) use one of the quick options on the left and if you want to change something else use one of the options on the right. Be sure to hit Update modifier when you change a modifier or it won't update.

Man78Robot

Jul 1, 2022
You can use the tool in this post to mod your save file.

It requires python to run, but you can change a lot of things with it. To change abilities or stats, you have to select your character from the npc list (player), click edit NPC and select modifiers. These are what the games uses to change your stats when you unlock an ability. For example when you get the follower count upgrade, it will add a MaxCompanionPoints modifier to the player character with an amount of 1 and increase this value with every tier upgrade. If you want to modify an attribute (bust, muscle, fat, size, legs and ego) use one of the quick options on the left and if you want to change something else use one of the options on the right. Be sure to hit Update modifier when you change a modifier or it won't update.
Can this be used to edit NPC stats as well? (I'm mostly looking to make certain enemies have more chaotic growth prowess since most enemies stop growing themselves after some time has passed.

Henk Poepdoos

Aug 28, 2021
Can this be used to edit NPC stats as well? (I'm mostly looking to make certain enemies have more chaotic growth prowess since most enemies stop growing themselves after some time has passed.
Yes, at the moment you can change the name, visualscaling (the sliders for bust, muscle, fat, etc) and stats of every npc in the save file. The only requirement is that you must have encountered an npc at least once. For example you can't change the properties of the apothecarist if you have never visited her shop.

By the way, here is another updated version. You can now make all npcs incredibly muscular, macro-sized, or give them giant genitals.

editor.PNG Screenshot (5383).png

• Hey there
Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Man78Robot

Jul 1, 2022
Yes, at the moment you can change the name, visualscaling (the sliders for bust, muscle, fat, etc) and stats of every npc in the save file. The only requirement is that you must have encountered an npc at least once. For example you can't change the properties of the apothecarist if you have never visited her shop.

By the way, here is another updated version. You can now make all npcs incredibly muscular, macro-sized, or give them giant genitals.

View attachment 3789686 View attachment 3789687
Be sure to let me know if you ever give the ability to add/remove skills. Behavior control would also be nice but I imagine challenging. Regardless, love what you've provided us with! Perhaps even editing game files in this way by editing the actual character files? They're just ideas, you can choose to follow them or not.

Last edited:

Dutchkangaroo

Oct 5, 2021

View attachment 3789686 View attachment 3789687
can there be an option to have health not drop like a god mode but with health??

Feb 17, 2021
The guy who make them was last online april 13 so not quite sure we are getting anything soon
Sorry that I haven't been online lately, but there were several issues that plagued my current situation, namely some technical issues that makes me unable to create the patch pak files to bypass the patreon, as well as my decreasing interest in the game.

For now, do use the fake server method for the time being, which I do recommend since using the bypass file that I normally make somehow removes the debug menu as of my latest experience, and I still don't know why it's happening.

can there be an option to have health not drop like a god mode but with health??
There's actually an option in the debug mode to be invincible, so you won't die when you reach 0 hp.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes