and a clearer way to raise trust and corruption
and no school on the weekends please

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GrowUpRP-0.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
You can do
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.cheatlvl=5;
SugarCube.Engine.play('Cheat');
Or simply enter the following, which is the same as what the highest tier code does:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.mom.trust+=25;
SugarCube.State.variables.sis.corr+=25;
SugarCube.State.variables.andi.trust+=25;
SugarCube.State.variables.andi.corr+=25;
SugarCube.State.variables.elena.trust+=25;
SugarCube.State.variables.elena.corr+=25;
SugarCube.State.variables.kathy.trust+=25;
SugarCube.State.variables.kathy.corr+=25;
SugarCube.State.variables.carla.trust+=25;
SugarCube.State.variables.carla.corr+=25;
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.int+=25;
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.str+=25;
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.end+=25;
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.seXP+=25;
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.dom+=25;
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money+=100000;
please stop with the sugarcube crap, if we knew how to code, we wouldn't be asking for the cheatcodes

Reactions: Tutuooo

CruzCoda

Aug 15, 2019
please stop with the sugarcube crap, if we knew how to code, we wouldn't be asking for the cheatcodes
Fortunately, none of what they supplied requires any actual coding knowledge.

With the game window open in your browser, you can open your browser's console window, then copy and paste each line into it. If you're unsure how to open your browser's console, you can easily google the browser name, and open console, to find out how.

Fortunately, sugarcube based games don't really require any major programming knowledge, and once you understand how to use the console, you don't need to always have the cheat codes.

Hope this helped!

Reactions: Satori6

kralubu

Apr 24, 2017
This error appeared when uploading my old save:

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'math')

Lynxss

Sep 22, 2023
why is the sister name bugged?
Could you please tell us where you encountered that bug? We didn't encounter it during our tests

Meh, not a single creampie
There is a creampie scene for summers last quest step, we are aware that this is something that players want and we are going to bring it in next update.

This error appeared when uploading my old save:

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'math')
Could you please send your save so we can look into it?

khaledd

Sep 8, 2018
Could you please tell us where you encountered that bug? We didn't encounter it during our tests

There is a creampie scene for summers last quest step, we are aware that this is something that players want and we are going to bring it in next update.

I can't do nothing in school after update

kralubu

Apr 24, 2017

So here's my save.

Rev

Apr 25, 2017

I can't do nothing in school after update
Because they changed the variables. You'll need to start a new game to have everything work correctly.
For me that shows a lack of planning on the part of the dev and immediately puts me off playing the game in the future, because when they do it once, they will inevitably do it again.... and again..... and again. Fuck that pointless grind.

Reactions: khaledd

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
Fortunately, none of what they supplied requires any actual coding knowledge.

With the game window open in your browser, you can open your browser's console window, then copy and paste each line into it. If you're unsure how to open your browser's console, you can easily google the browser name, and open console, to find out how.

Fortunately, sugarcube based games don't really require any major programming knowledge, and once you understand how to use the console, you don't need to always have the cheat codes.

Hope this helped!
not at all, none of that means anything to me, I know how to copy and paste. For some strange reason that neither me or any of my friends can understand, every search I perform returns the wrong information. It has baffled everyone I know.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes