Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
@Lynxss

Bottom of page 5 :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Clicking on : "Time to head to class" . . .

takes you to :

Where the hell did she come from, "popping out-of-nowhere" ???
She acts like she was in a conversation with you, but you weren't ,
you were just talking, with your sister ? :oops:
Elena, must be blind . . . :rolleyes:

Feels like I missed a page, some how ? :unsure:
Feels disjointed !

Last edited:
Reactions: hooviescoop

Lynxss

Sep 22, 2023
@Lynxss

Bottom of page 5 :

Clicking on : "Time to head to class" . . .

takes you to :

Where the hell did she come from, "popping out-of-nowhere" ???
She acts like she was in a conversation with you, but you weren't ,
you were just talking, with your sister ? :oops:
Elena, must be blind . . . :rolleyes:

Feels like I missed a page, some how ? :unsure:
Feels disjointed !
Hey, yes there was a bug that I fixed in the online version. Here is the patch, it also fixes some issues with classes and lunch. Apologies. Took note of the other elements that you reported thanks a lot for your precious help!

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
For Mrs summers, I get to quest 10, which is go to bed at home. I go to sleep but nothing happens. Can you take a look please?
Also, a little bug/error is that the and I quest with the school girl photographs option keeps appearing when I go home, even after I have completed it

• Red Heart
Reactions: KamuranGUCUK

Lynxss

Sep 22, 2023
For Mrs summers, I get to quest 10, which is go to bed at home. I go to sleep but nothing happens. Can you take a look please?
Also, a little bug/error is that the and I quest with the school girl photographs option keeps appearing when I go home, even after I have completed it
Hey thanks, was able to find the bug with Andi (repeating the photoshoot scene). For Mrs Summers the explanation might be a bit misleading you need to go to your bedroom later then 8pm and you'll see the following message:

firefox_bTH0x5HCoy.png

Nov 15, 2021
Played it on Mopoga. Not going to leave a review till there's some more content to dig into, but I like the set up. Games like this have a tendency to abandon the plot and just become a shallow harem builder very quickly so I'd really be interested in seeing the whole Highlander kind of thing playing out. I do like shallow harem builders fwiw but I don't like getting teased with a plot that never comes.

I also want to say in passing that it's nice to see devs co-operating like this, and also kind of have to comment on the elephant in the room that it'd be iffy for games that use so much copyrighted imagery to turn around and then get defensive about people lifting some of their work. That said, I'd still like this game to change a little more to give itself its own identity. I know visual changes have been mentioned and that'd be a good move.

I also really like when games mix in some lesser known girls. Alexis Fawx is a fine choice for anything but throwing in ones I don't know or don't often see like Andi is a welcome move.

As it stands, it's just all a bit frustratingly empty. It's encouraging to see that there's already a game world made and functioning, but often in early stages where you're wandering around triggering nothing and getting no rewards for things like working for money, training in the gym, it can be a little deflating for a first impression.

Last thing, the English is generally okay but I really think games should work hard to get it spot on because as your game grows so will the number of errors. The more they go on the more jarring those errors become to the player. Like I played through The Higher Society, which is generally great, but it consistently uses the word "definitively" when it should be "definitely". First couple of times it's a small typo, but the end of the game it was really grating. Little things in this game like "Your Claire" instead of "Your stepmom" can stack up to ruin the immersion over a longer playtime. And I'm it's much easier to politely beg a couple of native speakers to read through your script an update at a time than get a long way in and then go back trying to catch everything.

It's got me curious though. I'll definitely be looking out for updates.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I'd eventually like to be a promising young athlete with good grades who, one year after graduating, becomes a fat, hairy bastard who eats only Flamin' Hot CHEETOS® seasoned baked flour snacks and sleeps upright at an angle on a broken, filthy office chair he pulled out of the dumpster behind the Dell Technologies, Inc. customer support center in El Paso, Texas 14 years ago when his dad took him to work one time before going out for milk for the last several years.

But I'm sure you're working on it. Looking forward to future updates, and if you haven't already, apply for a game developer tag in General Support. You'll get a cool badge under your name, thread ownership, and a couple other perks.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
This dev is by far the best html dev imo. I need a demon app to wish for a female protag game from him/them. Great start here and it's going to be a fun journey in this world.

Lynxss

Sep 22, 2023
Hello everyone, new update bringing a new character and the end of content for Mrs Summers. Next update will focus on interactions in the world.

Full:
Patch:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I seem to be stuck at mrs. Summers 12th step
or is that the end of it currently?
please add a shortcut to the map from highschool after closing.
and mandy's house in the street.
I know there's a fast travel function, but it just feels more natural if there are shortcuts too

Last edited:

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
I know there's a fast travel function, but it just feels more natural if there are shortcuts too
No, the game does not end with step 12 for Mrs. Summers. I'm stuck there too, but with sugarcube I changed the step to 13 and I was able to continue the quest.

SugarCube.State.variables.summers.quest = 13

Reactions: scarfer

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
Is Mandy 7/9 bugged as well? Hint says go to Andi's 8-18 on sunday but nothing happens. Tried a couple weeks in a row.

Lynxss

Sep 22, 2023
No, the game does not end with step 12 for Mrs. Summers. I'm stuck there too, but with sugarcube I changed the step to 13 and I was able to continue the quest.

SugarCube.State.variables.summers.quest = 13
Yes unfortunately a bug occured. For Mandy you need to get to her house and not to Andi's house. Sorry was very tired yesterday and ended up leaving 3 issues in the game. We will do better for next update it's due to personal issues that I wasn't able to have as much time as last update to make it.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Is there a code for enabling incest? barely changing the step-mother character to say mother instead, same for sis etc..

Darkherod

Jul 23, 2022
You mean to tell me you didn't just copy and paste then entire game of Become Someone and only change the characters and story?

Also you said you changed some interface to differentiate yourself but the house menu basically looks the same and the phone ui is literally the same.

Not to discredit the work you did do, but you sure discredited the work you didn't do.

GrowUp on the left. BecomeSomeone on the right.
(7 screenshots might have been excessive but w/e)

Edit: I admit I was overzealous when making comparisons and did not give the benefit of doubt when I was making this post. I'll remove the screenshots but not the post. I went about this the wrong way and that doesn't excuse me for being an asshole.

I mean if you go into inspect element there is a line of code. SugarCube.State.active.variables.mom.loccafe that literally says it sends mom to the Cock and Bull lol. Definitely copied Become Someone....but need more games like this lol

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes