り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
I will revenge for my dad!...

In a cool breezing morning, a strong, lean muscle young man, stand in front of the Yunu Clan ’s main gate. Although there is no one, he can tell there were many people just practiced and trained kung-Fu. All the training facilities are well prepared and fresh footprints on the training ground. The young man snuck fast through the hall and then broke right into a big bedroom. Suddenly, he sees a pretty blue clothes swords-lady in front of him…​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-20
Release Date: 2019-10-25
Developer: Peach Beach
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - -

8.jpg 0.jpg 1.jpg 7.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
The sex sound effects are so jarring, and that's practically the only time you DON'T have the mute button available. Also replaying the first four missions was slightly annoying. And any level that starts with 4 seconds of staring before the ball starts rollling can go fuck itself. Good art though.

Reactions: razorsec

Yanderekko

Jan 1, 2018
All "Unity" games seem to do that.
I think it's part of this thing unity games do to collect user statistics (and also possibly let devs customize player gameplay based on that data or something? the official explanation page wasn't super clear, TBH). I don't really remember what it was called or anything, but there's some way you can opt out of using it completely. Probably as a GDPR thing.

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
"If you want to kill me… curse me! Hate me! And live a long and unsightly life… Run away… run away… and cling to your pitiful life. And then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me."

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
wuxia !? Ok, you have me, I'm a fan of the novels xianxia and wuxia, and there isn't a game (at least I didn't find it) like that. Even if the game is crap, I wouldn't mind trying. I am sorry for my bad english
Technically speaking.. I don't know if it's the same or not, but a game about.. Wuxia is there on steam! And both of them have english sub.

Actually, there are two apparently. Didn't know about the latter. I played the first and finished it, but.. personally speaking it was confusing as fuck.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
G-spot?! What utter nonsense!
Next they're gonna tell me that girls can have orgasms too, or something?!

...Still, I guess it wouldn't hurt to at least check this heresy out. I m-mean, you know, that is, erm, to know what we are up against. To be prepared... Yeah...

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
All those people out there playing pokemon sword and shield trying to be a pokemon master..... Why do that when you could be..... THE G-SPOT MASTER

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Technically speaking.. I don't know if it's the same or not, but a game about.. Wuxia is there on steam! And both of them have english sub.

Actually, there are two apparently. Didn't know about the latter. I played the first and finished it, but.. personally speaking it was confusing as fuck.
I tried in his day ... I had countless bugs and problems :(. Likewise, thanks :)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote