Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Art is pretty unique and the gameplay is quite simple. Unfortunately, that's about all there is to the game. It might be fun to play for a bit but not worth keeping around imo. If you want to see the pics, you could just check the CGs on
Well damn... I clicked to check/take a glance, and my immediate reaction was... "Wait... THAT'S IT?!".
Completely in agreement.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Umm looks like rape to me? just saying judging from the plot and pics it should be tagged as such or I might be wrong

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Art is pretty unique and the gameplay is quite simple. Unfortunately, that's about all there is to the game. It might be fun to play for a bit but not worth keeping around imo. If you want to see the pics, you could just check the CGs on
yep, 15 sex pics (3 pics per pose) and that's all. Thank you for letting us know.

Nov 10, 2017
wuxia !? Ok, you have me, I'm a fan of the novels xianxia and wuxia, and there isn't a game (at least I didn't find it) like that. Even if the game is crap, I wouldn't mind trying. I am sorry for my bad english
On steam there is a game called "Gujian 3". From what i played so far it doesnt have cultivation but it is still the closest thing I have seen to a wuxia/xianxia type game. Gujian 3 is translated in english (even though the steam page is written in chinese) but the first and second games aren't. It shouldnt matter that much though because aside from a couple characters from the older games being in this one (you get a description of them in the 'lore' folder in game so you find out all you need about them anyway) the games dont seem to be linked.

Reactions: Blackowl97

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
On steam there is a game called "Gujian 3". From what i played so far it doesnt have cultivation but it is still the closest thing I have seen to a wuxia/xianxia type game. Gujian 3 is translated in english (even though the steam page is written in chinese) but the first and second games aren't. It shouldnt matter that much though because aside from a couple characters from the older games being in this one (you get a description of them in the 'lore' folder in game so you find out all you need about them anyway) the games dont seem to be linked.
For real? You filled me with hope, I will look for it and try. Thank you very very much ;)

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
So preview pics are actually showing 90% of the game huh... 4 unique cg for a total of 12 with the variations. Plus a 20 minutes "click at the right time" sole gameplay... feel a bit like a waste to create a game with just this.

LeperMessiah97

May 11, 2018
wuxia !? Ok, you have me, I'm a fan of the novels xianxia and wuxia, and there isn't a game (at least I didn't find it) like that. Even if the game is crap, I wouldn't mind trying. I am sorry for my bad english
Have you tried Jade Empire? It's a Bioware RPG with all the usual mechanics, but set in a Wuxia inspired universe.

Reactions: Blackowl97

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Though the game does try to connect to the internet when you start it up for the first time so boo for that (n)
Probably Unity Analytics. System information, IP config, play time and what ever else the dev wants (Ie. started a certain event/quest), all attached to a single unique user ID. Could also be Unity Ads but it seems to be rarely used at least on PC.
It's a must to block nearly all Unity games these days, unfortunately. UPE is more advertisement and datacollecting than game-engine at this point.

All "Unity" games seem to do that.
Games developed with Unity Personal Edition('free') are forced to have the Analytics plugin enabled, and I believe it is required along with the Ads plugin if the developer wants to make use of Unity's online features, for instance the IAP plugin.

I don't really remember what it was called or anything, but there's some way you can opt out of using it completely. Probably as a GDPR thing.

If I remember correctly you can't fully opt-out across all Unity games, but rather each individual game.

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
OK as much as i like its art style repetetive and boring gameplay made me quit playing this game,
Hopefully a savior can bestow a save file for us who forsake this game

Reactions: apple_jackson
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote