VN Ren'Py Guest House [v0.2.0] [Soft Whisper Games]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

zh

Oct 17, 2017
This game really deserves its 5/5 rating.

I really love it so far :)
Good luck to the Dev for the future

Reactions: Soft Whisper

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Shame it felt a little short for such a wait

But i do enjoy this game so far

But not much there in term of gameplay

Feels like a short demo

• Sad
Reactions: MixQQ

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
It seems like some players are avoiding the game because of Hyuna. Does everyone genuinely dislike her or is this a vocal minority? I could rewrite her, but that would make me a bit sad since she's my favorite character. I've got some really great plans for her, but I'd like to hear some feedback. I tried my best to create a range of personality types since making everyone completely innocent would make the game a bit bland, in my opinion.

The store bought user interface is incompatible with android and I don't know how to adapt it since I'm not that good at coding. Other devs are welcome to make ports of my game though.
dont mean to beat a dead horse but my opinion is if i cant avoid that content in some way then it is something that will make me skip a game if i can avoid the LI then i might still play but it ruins a game as far as im concerned iv seen you said the plan is for the mc to tame her in some way tbh being a sex worker is beyond saving imo

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yeah i'm not to crazy about the Camgirl idea. I wouldn't want a Li to show her body to other people.
Ya, I'm also not a fan of that type of career path for a love interest. It would have made better sense if she kept her identity secret by wearing a mask, or says she avoids showing her face on camera (showing she has some kind awareness and intelligence, how dangerous a cam-girl career path can be).

But for me, it would have been better if she written as some kind of gamer-girl persona, or some kind of product influencer. Instead of being a careless sex-cam worker...who openly exposes herself sexually online for tips (money). Which in most cases over time that industry will push her further into doing more risky sexual acts, just to maintain her money flow. (It can become a money trap, that can end badly for her when a so called manager (pimp) comes into the picture (manipulates control), and convinces her to do other things in the sex industry.)

Most feel she is being careless by displaying her face while she is sexually camming. All it takes is some deranged fan who recognizes her while she is in public, and follows her home. (It would also put all the other girls at risk.)

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
It is rather simple, sex workers are undesirable partners irl and in VNS, they are ultimately for the streets and the internet forever till the end of time because the internet is eternal, i might still play but will be skipping past her scenes.
to the dev don't rewrite her if you don't want to but also understand you can't please everyone.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
such fucking drama about camgirl LI... even though there are no LIs in this one, just kinetic fuckfest
dude comes day 1 and fuck two sluts already while everyone else dripping in queue, do you really expect some sort of story or romance ark here to even have LIs?

Soft Whisper

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2023
Dev, can you please consider using mp3 or aac instead of wave files for music? In wave they are 350 MB, in 192 VBR MP3 they are 50 MB.
Yes, I can convert everything to mp3 and save space, but it would break everyone's saves. I ran a poll about this on Patreon and people mostly voted for me not to make this change.

Shame it felt a little short for such a wait
Sorry about the wait. IRL distractions and covid wrecked my ability to work on the game. I appear to be one of the slower devs out there. I'll do my best to keep adding content when I can.

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
In my opinion wether to change the camgirl part or not. If the Dev is going for the fuck buddy route where they are not planning on being in a serious relationship then keep her as she is. If you plan on having romance and they have actual feelings for each other then i would drop the camgirl stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: FROZER

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
In my opinion wether to change the camgirl part or not. If the Dev is going for the fuck buddy route where they are not planning on being in a serious relationship then keep her as she is. If you plan on having romance and they have actual feelings for each other then i would drop the camgirl stuff.
I think they will have causal relationship as the cam girl thing continue at start . Then, in the middle of the story, thing get serious, then she may start to think of career change. Cause the cam girl with her face exposed is not very wise, especially in Asian culture, can be very dangerous and definitely cause trouble if there are some crazy fans. I hope the Dev will handle the story well.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think the idea is that the MC ends up with a romantic relationship with all the LIs, the fuck buddies thing is supposed to be a stage prior to that. Personally I hope that with Hyuna we can avoid both.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well, I'm not a fan of the bright white textbox and white back grounds...so here are a few minor adjustments that makes it much easier on the players eyes:
  • Changed the default white textbox to a dark rounded one
  • Changed Text color (default dark blue to white text)
  • Changed quick menu buttons (reversed the white (idle) buttons, and made them dark (idle))
  • Replaced game menu screen to a dark brick background (removing the blinding white back ground)
Install:
  1. Extract the game.zip file, and place the extracted game folder into your Guest_House-0.1.2-pc folder.
  2. When prompted, over write all to complete the UI changes.
  3. Then run your exe
Now enjoy this title without the need to wear sunglasses. :cool:

screenshot0007.png

screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
I have just played ver. 1.2. It was fun, I like your humor and think the animations work quite well. It is a funny idea with the guy, but beware that the story doesn't become too silly.

Keep it up. It is a game I will be watching for.

Reactions: Soft Whisper

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Digging this (what's not to like about hot Asians?) but I have to ask : why are there obvious and visible cumshots outside and on the girls' bellies when the text says the MC is creampieing them? :unsure:

Reactions: free_hk

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I personally LOVE the camgirl thing. Dated a couple camgirls irl and its not like they were any different from any other human once the camera turns off, so I don't understand the hate tbh. I'm glad its in here, and I think people need to chill out with always trying to force Devs into changing games and ideas to fit their own unique kinks or avoid their personal insecurities. Its also rare that the people on f95 telling devs to change things match up with what paying subs on Patreon want if going by poll results on average.
Anyway, if it stays or if it's removed, I'm still gonna play and if Devs keeps consistently updating I'm definitely going to support! Great game, keep up the good work!

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes