VN Ren'Py Guest House [v0.2.0] [Soft Whisper Games]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
player_family2.jpg

Before I render too many images, I wanted to verify that everyone is okay with these outfits. Here are what the girls will look like in chapter 2. I made some minor adjustments to their makeup and accessories as well.

Alex Yao

Sep 3, 2018
1714665884874.png
Hi everyone,

Anyone knows why my game is stuck after the scene with the baseball bat and I cant access the images for the rest of the gallery?

Soft Whisper

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2023
Alex, if you're missing images from the gallery, you might not have the latest version of the game. Try updating it to 0.1.4 via the download links on my Patreon. You should see day change from night to morning after the protagonist goes to bed. The game ends here though since I'm still working on chapter 2.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

Soft Whisper

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2023
I see we are forced to bang chicks, even ones we don't want to. I'll pass on that.
I may experiment with routes further along in development. We'll see how things go and how much support the game can gather in the next update. If there's a big enough demand among Patrons, then I may consider moving away from the kinetic novel format. It shouldn't be overly hard, just extremely time consuming. I'm a solo dev and I have to take into account how much time I've actually got to work on this game. Patrons expect to see consistent progress and I'm doing my best to deliver with the current format.

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017

I've finished working on Chapter 2's breakfast scene and am moving on to the next scenario where Ms. Kang takes the group on a tour of Gyeongbokgung Palace. It could take some time to deliver a polished experience, but I'll see what I can do. I may be able to share some screenshots from the upcoming update sometime next month.
New version out

Reactions: Soft Whisper

Soft Whisper

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2023
Hey guys, I'll be updating this page on June 28th since I like to release my updates 2 weeks early for Patrons. However, f95 site owners and moderators can override me and update this page whenever want. I believe they generally let developers have this early access period, though. I'll do my best to keep everyone updated and always appreciate any donations. I'm currently working on a big update that will give players freedom to explore the guest house in sandbox mode. Sandbox mode will include both talk events and a plethora of adult animations. This will hopefully keep everyone entertained while I continue working on the main story. As always, thank you for your patience since I've been one of the slower devs around here.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Hey guys, I'll be updating this page on June 28th since I like to release my updates 2 weeks early for Patrons. However, f95 site owners and moderators can override me and update this page whenever want. I believe they generally let developers have this early access period, though. I'll do my best to keep everyone updated and always appreciate any donations. I'm currently working on a big update that will give players freedom to explore the guest house in sandbox mode. Sandbox mode will include both talk events and a plethora of adult animations. This will hopefully keep everyone entertained while I continue working on the main story. As always, thank you for your patience since I've been one of the slower devs around here.
Moderators only do so when links are provided (but links do not only come from Dev's sometimes subscribers give mods the link or .zip)

anyway keep going, the initial release felt good if you keep the quality up, you'll fans from the forum in no time

Reactions: Soft Whisper

Soft Whisper

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2023
You have to be joking!!!! I did not just pay $5 for this BS. 5 minutes of nothing.....seriously????
Give me your patreon username and I'll refund you. I'm guessing you were already caught up? I believe the update contains 15 minutes of content, bringing the game's total length to roughly 1 hour long. Please only support me if you value quality over quantity and want to see the game succeed. Remember, you can always play the game for free if you're willing to wait.

P.S. I'm working on 0.2.1, which will address the "your game is only X minutes long" issue. This update will allow players to walk around the guest house and interact with the girls as many times as they see fit... Granted, there's limited talk events since 0.2.1 is the prototype, but this update will include adult animations sets that will be expanded upon.

Last edited:

dabujapanasi

Feb 23, 2024
1719652042293.png

Why they all look like Asian girls with not natural colour hair?
Understand me right: I do LOVE cute Asian girls. But I also like, when they do not try to pretend, that they are European girls, African girls or something else, what they aren't.
All good things are natural things. Fake is not tasty, believe me.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guest House [v0.2.0] [Soft Whisper Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Did the game start over? (remake) ?
last save as shown in saves menu:
Screenshot from 2024-06-29 12-40-18.png

and last scene in 0.20 :
Screenshot from 2024-06-29 12-40-03.png

Also if trying to load save getting usual error if the game was changed so yeap ...

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
...Also if trying to load save getting usual error if the game was changed so yeap ...
Same here, found that in the changelog on the OP:
1719657507639.png

Unfortunately also found out that the game changes with the next update to a "sadbox":FacePalm:
For me not really worth it anymore to restart the game anyway with that change.
Well, time to move on. Good luck to the dev.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GuestHouse
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes