• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Do we know when version 0.60 is going to be done?
Since this one is gonna be a big story update, I finished the renders today. I need to put music in the correct places and do some testing. It should be a few days at most.
Thanks for playing ❤

Reactions: AhrimanH

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
Since this one is gonna be a big story update, I finished the renders today. I need to put music in the correct places and do some testing. It should be a few days at most.
Thanks for playing ❤
Thanks for the quick reply! I'll wait for it to be out so I can grab it with the code (I assume the latest one unlocks all the extra scenes?) for my first playthrough ^^

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Thanks for the quick reply! I'll wait for it to be out so I can grab it with the code (I assume the latest one unlocks all the extra scenes?) for my first playthrough ^^
For the optional extra scenes, the t2 does that. There is one optional choice in the new update, which I will put for t1 temporarily until it lands on t2 with all previous ones. If you don't care about t3 rewards, there is no need to get t3. (y)

Reactions: AhrimanH

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
For the optional extra scenes, the t2 does that. There is one optional choice in the new update, which I will put for t1 temporarily until it lands on t2 with all previous ones. If you don't care about t3 rewards, there is no need to get t3. (y)
I checked the tiers on your patreon, and it says that Tier 2 (Guild Adventurer) is sold out, so the only option I have is either Tier 1 or Tier 3 pledge on Patreon, I assume that is what you meant by T1, T2 and T3

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I checked the tiers on your patreon, and it says that Tier 2 (Guild Adventurer) is sold out, so the only option I have is either Tier 1 or Tier 3 pledge on Patreon, I assume that is what you meant by T1, T2 and T3
Yes. I will increase t2 by a few slots (since it acts as a discounted tier basically) once it is available on the main branch (when I will update the link for the new version for this tier).

Reactions: BanditoMarito

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuildOfSpicyAdventures-0.58
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
so as of right now, I can't progress through the game, after finding a place to sleep, and sleep, i'm still stuck in night time, and after a couple more times of sleep, i'm still stuck at night time, don't know how to solve this

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
Yet again, i ask : what the manual solution to transfer a save ?
I have one from 0.53.4 and i had dwld 0.56. But i can't play my save, i can only create a new game. So how can i transfer my save, since it's not automatic ?

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
so as of right now, I can't progress through the game, after finding a place to sleep, and sleep, i'm still stuck in night time, and after a couple more times of sleep, i'm still stuck at night time, don't know how to solve this
I'm not familiar with this. Does this happen also after resetting the game? Did passing time with Dalia before having access to the room work?

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Yet again, i ask : what the manual solution to transfer a save ?
I have one from 0.53.4 and i had dwld 0.56. But i can't play my save, i can only create a new game. So how can i transfer my save, since it's not automatic ?
C:\Users\USER\AppData\LocalLow\Hikkeiru\Guild of Spicy Adventures\saves
Subfolders QUICK \ MANUAL should have the saves.

It should have automatically been the same. If you are on Android and uninstalled the game, all the saves are lost because that's how Android works.

Reactions: lubujiana
Feb 1, 2022
Games with more than 2GB tend not to open, and often crash, both on old and new cell phones, the Android system is complicated to understand. please take this into consideration!

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes