circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
same lmao

Well, I ain't gonna yuck someone's yum. Anyone who doesn't like it can skip it. I personally don't mind those.
I meant avoidable rape sounds disgusting... I like the scenes since I would never actually be able to do the real thing. My whole set of posts have been a poorly phrased set of jokes :p

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I meant avoidable rape sounds disgusting... I like the scenes since I would never actually be able to do the real thing. My whole set of posts have been a poorly phrased set of jokes :p
I learned while being here that even skipping an option is a fetish. So the skipping is also yum. Since a lot of people here are more proficient in speaking with d. I think we both did great :KEK:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I learned while being here that even skipping an option is a fetish. So the skipping is also yum. Since a lot of people here are more proficient in speaking with d. I think we both did great :KEK:
You're right about that, if you skip the scene the fetish continues, so it's not worth just doing that. The scene needs to not happen at all for the fetish to be gone.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Hikkeiru

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Fireplace splash with title1 (hd).png
This sneak peek is a part of the new story in the upcoming update.

The environment is half done and the story is 80% written.

I really enjoyed doing this render so I wanted to share it with you ❤

Thanks.

Reactions: Mythrs

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK another one of these damn devs that is using F95Zone just to advertise as they are only going to release fucking demo and not release regular public releases. So another game to AVOID! They should make these damn illegal on this site to release shit DEMO and not label them as DEMO!

Dev is up to version 0.21 and still has public only at 0.15 which he released to Patreons in January. So this is there way of advertising knowing you will never see the full game.. 2 months per version for public means that is 2 damn months per public release while game will be way way ahead. I hate these type of devs that just use the forum here to advertise. Just label it a damn demo because that is what it is.. and just like any demo it gets updated every 2-3 months but it will never be more than a demo.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
OK another one of these damn devs that is using F95Zone just to advertise as they are only going to release fucking demo and not release regular public releases. So another game to AVOID! They should make these damn illegal on this site to release shit DEMO and not label them as DEMO!
You know it's impressive, it's like every time you open your mouth brain cells shoot out of it instead of air. I swear, you get stupider and stupider every single time you say anything on here.
No. This is not a demo, this is the public release version. You know how most devs have version 0.1.2 out for public release while their patrons have 0.1.3 available? That's what's happening here. We have the public version that's a few versions back. Something you're only aware of because the dev is being nice enough to use this forum as a development log and isn't paywalling every piece of news about the game.

Go touch some grass or something.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022

Dev is up to version 0.21 and still has public only at 0.15 which he released to Patreons in January. So this is there way of advertising knowing you will never see the full game.. 2 months per version for public means that is 2 damn months per public release while game will be way way ahead. I hate these type of devs that just use the forum here to advertise. Just label it a damn demo because that is what it is.. and just like any demo it gets updated every 2-3 months but it will never be more than a demo.
I am pushing the public version as I am releasing new versions. I'm sorry if this seems like I am jamming big dildos up anyone's ass. The development takes a while and I wish the game to be nice, so I am not doing it in paint just to speed up the process. Yet the fact that you opened this thread means that this game seems interesting for you, so thank you for your interest ❤

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
You know it's impressive, it's like every time you open your mouth brain cells shoot out of it instead of air. I swear, you get stupider and stupider every single time you say anything on here.
No. This is not a demo, this is the public release version. You know how most devs have version 0.1.2 out for public release while their patrons have 0.1.3 available? That's what's happening here. We have the public version that's a few versions back. Something you're only aware of because the dev is being nice enough to use this forum as a development log and isn't paywalling every piece of news about the game.

Go touch some grass or something.
Mooooommmyyyy.... before I get crippling depression please let me suck on those nipples...
Thank you for this post❤

Reactions: IceDemonlord [ITA]

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
1266x360zone.gif
Version 0.22

Changes so big you can’t even fit them inside your but!

• The story progresses further!
  • You arrive at this unknown place expecting the worst. What await you inside?
  • Something unexplainable is fucking with you or helping you?
  • Have a conversation with Cylia that will help you learn about her.

• New environment: Mysterious forest hut!
  • This place was built from the ground up to fit the requirements of the story.
  • A lot of textures have been modified to show the coziness (and scariness) feeling of this place.
  • You will be able to visit this place later!

• Crazy shader improvement with light rendering.
  • The refined light supports more dynamic shadows.
  • They were used in a new animation!
  • This comes at some cost of extra steps to polish renders. Yet I’m sure it’s worth the time since I really love the improved results.

• A few specific sfx’s like the fireplace should now loop to improve the quality of the story.
  • In a few places sound transition duration was changed.
21by9 cover.png

Reactions: Mythrs

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
BlasKyau
0.17 it saves automatically near the end of the story. ( 1 slot )

From 0.19
You can click Q.Save on the bottom or options -> save

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
BlasKyau
0.17 it saves automatically near the end of the story. ( 1 slot )

From 0.19
You can click Q.Save on the bottom or options -> save
Ok, I'd rather be able to save when I feel like it, so posibly I will wait until 0.19

I don't know if emissary? is a LI or not, but I don't like her at all.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes