Heavenlet

Jul 28, 2018
Being stepped on is a way of life.. looking forward to this!
Also more game pages should include a brief character overview like this one so that one can gauge the type of characters present better. I really appreciate that!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hikkeiru

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
ezgif.com-optimize.gif
VERSION 0.24

• Story continues! On the last straight road. Someone's incoming...
  • More proofreading. Thanks, @Ryleona
  • Some unwanted bgm’s should now stop playing when the save is loaded. Thanks, Ryleona
  • Looping sfx’s are now saved and loaded i.e. fireplace sound.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
The game was updated 2 days ago. Today is the promotion of the update.
You marked it as thread updated today, game updated 2 days ago, changelog shows up to v0.24, but we get v0.20. You can see the confusion. Typically it's expected if you updated the thread, it's the newest version available to the public here, not a "Promotion" of the update without actually updating.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
You marked it as thread updated today, game updated 2 days ago, changelog shows up to v0.24, but we get v0.20. You can see the confusion. Typically it's expected if you updated the thread, it's the newest version available to the public here, not a "Promotion" of the update without actually updating.
If you think that then, the only difference I do compared to other devs is that I keep this changelog up to date. Just because the thread is updated != newest version here. Especially if you see other games, most of them share the builds earlier behind a tier, there is no difference here.

Thank you for your interest in the game.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022

VERSION 0.25
Updated unity version.
...but 0.26 is already available

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
GOSA 0.26
- FIXED. Prior versions when entering animation during the “moment in the dark” some devices were crashing and some didn’t display the next scenes. Now the problem is confirmed to be fixed. Thanks @**Tonttu and @fickyou**
- Even more proofreading. Thanks, @**Ryleona**
- Save textures are now saved in 1/4 resolution to optimize and reduce lag when previewing save slots. You will see a difference when you have 100 slots. This only applies when saves are saved with the new resolution screenshot.
- This also means that save files are lighter in storage.
- Internal. Save previews are now decoded when showing in the UI instead of loading just after button click.
- This also means that there is additional feedback text.
- Saves slots UI objects now use internal object pooling. This means that when you are changing filtering tabs (i.e. From ALL to QUICK) it’s faster.
- Fixed potential follow mouse vfx script bug.
- Fixed on a few devices main menu version crash.
- Fixed bug in background with console opening from background thread.
- Replaced script writing command name for transition id.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I tried to play but stopped because I noticed that you can't scroll back. I HATE games that you can't scroll back. The Dev needs to fix it so you can scroll back.

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
I'm curious, is the game open world?
If yes,
  • Is the open world just a link between one event and another, where you have to run an event on a certain day and can't postpone the event as long as you want, For example The Inn
  • Or the open world is really a world where all the events are scattered and you are free to postpone it as long as you want, for example A House In The Rift, Corrupted kingdoms
That's all I want to know, sorry if something is difficult for you to understand

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes