Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I would like to see enemies getting some action too, woulda warrant a download for me xD
If I would commit to it now, then later if something would happen and I wouldn't be able to fulfill it. Then I would literally lie to you right now.
So I cannot commit to those words ❤

Reactions: Mfka5

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
So we are 8 versions behind patreon with critical bug fixes behind paywall?
[edit] Right i found all my answers on previous page.

Reactions: Hikkeiru

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
ok some of the stuff especially the dancing is unexpected but was quite fun in that regard, animations look really smooth which i like though ive kind of a built in dislike for animations that stop when a scene changes or camera dunno if that could be fixed or not as i did see scenes without any pauses or sudden stops and for now its hella short but looking forward to this

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
GOSA 0.29
- Hand drawn map is available!

What's the benefit of using a hand-drawn map? I can change and react graphically to the events of the world. Additionally, the map is fully colored (no Boogle like maps).
- Internal refactor. If scene transition would fail it remains at the current screen.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
GOSA 0.30
- NEW HENTAI SCENE
Animation is completely custom made for the current scenario.

- New character!
Kanae
, the lawful protector of the town (not so) warmly welcomes your new arrival.

- Story Continuation!

You arrived in the town. Have a sexy meeting with the new character and prepare to land in a horny jail…

- Few sfx were replaced to improve quality

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
1st for sure, but second I don't wanna commit to saying anything. If I will implement a system that would lead me this way then other enemies also. Yet if I would figure out something else then no. I can't tell now. ❤
Personally, if losing fights ends in sex scenes between the enemies and the LIs, I'd rather know in advance.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Your game and your choice but I'd highly recommend against it if you're making a harem game, like I believe you've mentioned you're planning before. If there's a rape on combat loss feature you're 100% gonna get an NTR tag, and the blowback from that will pretty well be the end of the thread ever being useful. Gonna end up with weeks of vanilla fans and NTR fans spamming, trolling and fighting each other instead of talking about the game.

Not gonna get into it anymore since you've said you're holding off on thinking about it for now, but just putting my two cents in.

Apr 13, 2018
Guess I have to wait for Version 26 before playing the game because all scenes are black after the gun scene and if tried to "do my job" at start of game rest all blackness while they all talk

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Guess I have to wait for Version 26 before playing the game because all scenes are black after the gun scene and if tried to "do my job" at start of game rest all blackness while they all talk
The version 26 bugfix is not related to the first gun scene, but later in the hut with Cylia's. This must be some unrelated bug, can you describe if/or at all any different things you do and the specific "dialogue text" that the black screen happens (which persists immediately). I double checked right now both new version and .22 and this doesn't happen to me.
It would help me debug it.
You can also dm me on discord. ❤

Apr 13, 2018
The version 26 bugfix is not related to the first gun scene, but later in the hut with Cylia's. This must be some unrelated bug, can you describe if/or at all any different things you do and the specific "dialogue text" that the black screen happens (which persists immediately). I double checked right now both new version and .22 and this doesn't happen to me.
It would help me debug it.
You can also dm me on discord. ❤
It's more like the scene get frozen
I think it happens before any animations
Let me try and send you screenshots in discord make it easier to explain

• Red Heart

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
GOSA 0.31

0.32 story update is currently in testing. Meanwhile, here are the 0.31 update notes:

Story place events. Triggered when first time traveling with map to newly unlocked locations.

Migrating to professional FMOD audio solution:
Main menu sounds have been added.
Main menu sounds now randomize.
Sounds are now categorized by states which are randomized from a pool. Meaning appearing in the same location will play different music.
Transitions should appear more smoothly.
Ambience slider was added with the appropriate separation of sounds.
Game save works, sounds need to be played from start.
Added some Sfx randomization.
When first time opening the door to a new world, the entry sfx was cut so the sound plays before the player skips.
There are several sounds where fade-ins and fade-outs were adjusted.

Map places now show a locked sprite on locked places.
Map feedback text was moved to the bottom so it isn't blocked by place text.
Map unlocked notification with action.
Settings resolution duplication UI fix.
There is a secret new option when you choose to sudoku during Arili meeting.
Kanae description was changed.
Quest notification contains description.
On roaming extends toolbar with animation.
Notification open animation fix.
Chat now has 2 animations when writing and idling.
Dialogue click place was limited to a similar region as the chat dialogue box to make space for on-screen interactive objects.
There are also A LOT of internal changes, hopefully making a better experience in general. Most of this changelog line changes won't be noticeable.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
+Cute girls, +nice story, +humor. -no rollback, -short demo game. this game says it is 0.26 and is really short. but games like Grandma's House it is v0.28 and has tons of content..... well anyway I like the way the game is looking. so good luck I will check it out much later when it has some content.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
+Cute girls, +nice story, +humor. -no rollback, -short demo game. this game says it is 0.26 and is really short. but games like Grandma's House it is v0.28 and has tons of content..... well anyway I like the way the game is looking. so good luck I will check it out much later when it has some content.
Although it's currently in testing phase. I made rollback very recently. So it's gonna come soon. ^^
Version doesn't really matter when comparing it to other games especially that considering I make custom code. While most renpy devs just copy paste functionalities. They have easier time deploying content at start. Yet other than that after my core code. I will be able to 3x content speed of normal renpy dev, at the same time bringing other features that aren't possible with renpy or developing functionalities that aren't just taken from other renpy games.
Long winded route that maybe is not as profitable since there is less to show at start, but I much prefer this style of development and do enjoy making this game this way. ^^
Though I do understand though that it looks very short like this now.

Thank you for comment and taking interest in this project ❤

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes