Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
The version I'm on is 64.100 which was just released a few days ago. Is it normal for the progress tracker to include future quests?
No, but depends if there is a need for some crucial bugfix, that makes the game unplayable and how close I am to the deadline. lmao
The tracker works fine for now and I need to prioritize and that prioritization will be for the people supporting the development of course.

Bobrosss

Apr 27, 2020
No, but depends if there is a need for some crucial bugfix, that makes the game unplayable and how close I am to the deadline. lmao
The tracker works fine for now and I need to prioritize and that prioritization will be for the people supporting the development of course.
Is there any way to get more saves.

cannedforks

Jan 6, 2020
Just dunno what happend to my game, but after 0.44 ver. game just broke. I can't save or load cuz on the screen is infinity loading. Thought it was about my java version cuz I needed different versions of it, but it's not. I find this issue following update after 0.44 (0.47 can't remember).
Has anyone anything like this or maybe knows how to solve it?
Same problem happened to me on version 60, any hints on what registry things got messed up?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes