Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Things im curious for.
Will the MC be able to corrupt the girls?
Will he get unique powers (both combat and sexual powers?)
Will the MC be able to turn the tables and make the kitsune his ?
1 and 2 to a degree. To which degree I'm not sure yet depends how story will flow.
3 probably since it is harem

No rollback, but least it somehwat had history.
It was implemented in 0.33

I can only make saves, but cant overwrite them or delete them.
Since i want to ensure better version compatibility I am not allowing it yet. Therefore I can kind of make sure more that the scripted saves I make through script are compatibilible. Yet all the saves are very light is storage so even 100 saves should be easy to manage especially that they get sorted and grouped.

Did get some soft locks when reload saves, the solution was to close and restart the client. I found when wanting to load, to go back to the menu and load from there, Never happened once doing this.
This may or may not be fixed in later version. You noticed it right. Q load only restores the data. The options and main menu one reloads entire scene and then restores.

Thank you for playing ❤

IlovefeetUwU

Mar 22, 2019
Guys, I downloaded the android version and my antivirus warned me that I had a virus, is it a false positive? Just in case, I automatically uninstalled it but I would like someone to make sure that it doesn't have a virus.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Guys, I downloaded the android version and my antivirus warned me that I had a virus, is it a false positive? Just in case, I automatically uninstalled it but I would like someone to make sure that it doesn't have a virus.
Game is made with unity. If your antivirus is detecting it, it's not to good of antivirus. Also the uploader scans the links also.

Thank you for interest in the game. ❤

Reactions: IlovefeetUwU

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Game is made with unity. If your antivirus is detecting it, it's not to good of antivirus. Also the uploader scans the links also.

It's probably the archive compression, some windows update doesn't like archives very much and ever since it launched people have been getting false positives left right and center. I think it's some weird interaction between emulation settings and root access that I just don't understand. I haven't had it happen to me but for whatever reason I have emulation disabled on my bios so that might be why

Reactions: Hikkeiru

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
It's probably the archive compression, some windows update doesn't like archives very much and ever since it launched people have been getting false positives left right and center. I think it's some weird interaction between emulation settings and root access that I just don't understand. I haven't had it happen to me but for whatever reason I have emulation disabled on my bios so that might be why
Interesting, didn't consider it being a problem this way.
If by emulation you mean virtualization. I have it enabled also don't have this problem. I also don't understand other reason why it could be happening. Thanks for the tip tho

IlovefeetUwU

Mar 22, 2019

Thank you! i will try the game now that im sure that does'nt have virus, Sorry if I'm a bit paranoid but I had to reformat my pc and phone recently because I had a virus, and the only place I download stuff is on F95zone, so now I'm more careful when downloading

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Thank you! i will try the game now that im sure that does'nt have virus, Sorry if I'm a bit paranoid but I had to reformat my pc and phone recently because I had a virus, and the only place I download stuff is on F95zone, so now I'm more careful when downloading
Thankfully for now I am the only one now that is uploading my game here, so this shouldn't be a problem when I am the one doing it. The last link is usually f95 uploader. The links in the comments. Never checked them.

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Currently, the game is still short content-wise and the technical side is pretty bare bones (No save overwriting/deleting, rollback, soft-lock when reloading a save etc.)
But from what I can tell, once the system is finished/optimized and all you just do is content/story, I can see this being a great game. Great graphics quality and the animations are smooth and custom made as well! The default Koikatsu animations are getting pretty boring now tbh so that's great to see. Will put the game on-hold from playing it for now, but will definitely follow and keep up with the updates/news. (y)

• Red Heart

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Currently, the game is still short content-wise and the technical side is pretty bare bones (No save overwriting/deleting, rollback, soft-lock when reloading a save etc.)
But from what I can tell, once the system is finished/optimized and all you just do is content/story, I can see this being a great game. Great graphics quality and the animations are smooth and custom made as well! The default Koikatsu animations are getting pretty boring now tbh so that's great to see. Will put the game on-hold from playing it for now, but will definitely follow and keep up with the updates/news. (y)
The saves are very light, get sorted and grouped. At the same time because I am always creating scripted saves at the end of content for more version compatibility. Those two reasons are why overwriting/deleting is on low priority. ( In other words forcing player to have two saves 20KB total instead one overwriting save seems to be for now better solution for development style game, especially that there's a lot of f95 games where version updating corrupts entire save. I will probably implement it sooner or later, either way tho, so thank you for notice that you want it in the game.
Rollback is in 0.33 implemented.
I am not sure what makes the soft lock yet maybe I fixed it along the way at later versions.

Thank you for comment, compliments and thank you for playing ❤

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Question. The girl in the first image doesn't seem to be in this starter version. Is it in future versions, or is it a "you should picked the right choices" thing?

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Question. The girl in the first image doesn't seem to be in this starter version. Is it in future versions, or is it a "you should picked the right choices" thing?
Part of 0.36.
Thank you for playing ❤

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuildOfSpicyAdventures-0.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Comes up as malware from my anti-malware scan :/
This is unity game. It doesn't contain malware. Make sure you are getting Mega or Go file link since I am always uploading them myself. Other links are sometimes me sometimes uploader. Comment links, I never check them.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes