Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I would love a setting to turn off some of the visual effects. Like the mouse tail and so on. And I can't even resize the window with my mouse for some reason. I might play on a potato, but no other visual novel makes my computer fan this loud.
There is an option to cap fps. I'll do those customization options a little later for now I need to focus on other things.
Thank you for playing ❤

Dochh

May 1, 2023
If you download this game understand that you will only reach to around .16 or .17 before you hit a paywall. That is 13 to 14 content updates you will not be playing. It's not worth the download and is a waste of time. It also makes a joke of suicide in the beginning. Like all of the jokes in this game, it's not funny.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
If you download this game understand that you will only reach to around .16 or .17 before you hit a paywall. That is 13 to 14 content updates you will not be playing. It's not worth the download and is a waste of time. It also makes a joke of suicide in the beginning. Like all of the jokes in this game, it's not funny.
You will play the to the version of which this thread is at. Which is 0.30.
If you only saw the suicide joke and didn't enjoy it. Then this game is not for you. There will be much more triggering jokes later. Which seems like people are enjoying.
At the same time, no... the suicide joke is actually rare.
Considering you have created this account just to tell me this. Thank you for taking interest in this game and trying the game out. I hope you will find other games that even you might enjoy ❤

Reactions: SamApocryph

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
What is the "Early Supporter" role? Is that in game or from helping fund the game?
This is temporary available role obtainable only during early stages of the game. It's just so I can reward later anyone who supported me right now. For example if you was before (and aren't right now) sub you could get a bonus game without resubbing. I am planning to add more to this as the time goes on.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Playing on PC, this game is riddled with bugs. Half the time I try to load a save the game just bricks itself and I can't progress in dialogue no matter what, even if I go to the main menu and start from the beginning it just gets stuck as well and it says "placeholder" something. I have to completely close out the game and start it again to get it to work.

And I got as far as some card appearing on the screen with a lock on top of it but no matter where I pressed nothing happened there was no way to progress past that.

Also, can I just say that there are two things that some games do that really annoy me. First, it's the "Did You REALLY want to quit???". If I pressed the button, it's because I was sure. You're not being cute, you're wasting my time. Secondly, opening a link to your patreon every time I close out the game only makes me want to back you less and less. I didn't ask for you to open that link, kindly never do stuff that I didn't specifically ask for.

It's such a shame because the game looks like it might actually be nice but the combination of those annoying features and being literally unplayable due to bugs doesn't exactly fill me with confidence. Are you SURE you should be developing this in Unity?

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Hey. Thanks for taking interest in the game!

Half the time I try to load a save the game just bricks itself (...)
I have several people trying out the game lately on my watch it was either fixed in later version or it's specific device problem. If you are interested in testing a dev build shoot me a dm on discord.

And I got as far as some card appearing on the screen with a lock on top of it but no matter where I pressed nothing happened there was no way to progress past that.
This was never reported to me. So I got no clue with this . Would also ask for a dm!

If I pressed the button, it's because I was sure. You're not being cute, you're wasting my time.
The timer was removed later.
The exit screen will probably stay.
The auto opening of the link. I am planning to remove on next version.

It's such a shame because the game looks like it might actually be nice but the combination of those annoying features and being literally unplayable due to bugs doesn't exactly fill me with confidence. Are you SURE you should be developing this in Unity?
2 rare bugs, while doing ENTIRE vn framework, in the meantime fixing every bug reported to me through discord, while keeping on a schedule. Meanwhile a lot of popular games using renpy sometimes can't even launch due to small variable bug. I would say I am doing quite fine.

Would you give me at least a little wordly credit pappi? ❤¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: exheathcliff

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Hey. Thanks for taking interest in the game!

I have several people trying out the game lately on my watch it was either fixed in later version or it's specific device problem. If you are interested in testing a dev build shoot me a dm on discord.

This was never reported to me. So I got no clue with this . Would also ask for a dm!

The timer was removed later.
The exit screen will probably stay.
The auto opening of the link. I am planning to remove on next version.

2 rare bugs, while doing ENTIRE vn framework, in the meantime fixing every bug reported to me through discord, while keeping on a schedule. Meanwhile a lot of popular games using renpy sometimes can't even launch due to small variable bug. I would say I am doing quite fine.

Would you give me at least a little credit pappi? ❤¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I could DM you, but I'm not sure what else there is to say as there's no crash log or anything. The card just appears on screen with a lot of stars and no matter what button I press nothing else happens. Not a crash, just unable to progress.

It's obviously good to hear that future versions are improved, but I can only give feedback from the perspective of what I have actually played. This is also a drawback of having the free version so far behind the newest release, it means people will keep complaining about stuff you've already fixed, because how could they know any different?

And in a similar note, as a player I don't give credit for effort, I give credit for results. To put it another way, let's say I was looking at two paintings. If one painting took two weeks to make and the other took two years, that doesn't matter to me whatsoever. All I care about is how much I enjoy what I'm looking at. As a consumer, that's all that can ever matter.

Also, after having played many, many hundreds of games on this site, I can tell you that I've experienced Ren'Py games that were broken to the point of being unplayable once, maybe twice. Unity games are fundamentally much less stable, much more finicky. Yes, I understand that you're more limited with what you can do, especially visually, with Ren'Py, but I can also tell you that those visual flourishes is literally the least concern for players of adult games. There's many reasons all the biggest, most successful titles are made in Ren'Py, and one huge reason for that is that the games just work. I almost can't imagine how disappointed I would have been if I had backed your game off the bat, just to realize that it doesn't run on my PC. So in that sense I'm lucky I didn't.

All that said I'm not here to be a stinker, you've decided to work in Unity and that's your call. All I know is this game doesn't work on my machine and I hope one day it does.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I could DM you, but I'm not sure what else there is to say as there's no crash log or anything. The card just appears on screen with a lot of stars and no matter what button I press nothing else happens. Not a crash, just unable to progress.
There is an ingame console which displays non crashing captured errors.
You could test if bug persists on your machine with dev build.

Either way thank you for trying the game out! ❤

killtheraven

Sep 17, 2019
[Removed the link at dev request. It's technically only one 'proper' version ahead, they just release loads of minor fixes and engine tweaks]

0.41 for Windows. Got it from a friend so I can't provide other versions.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
oof, that's a big leak.
Ngl kinda sus though given that 3.9 is the newest version on Patreon as far as I can tell

Aug 27, 2019
Workupload

0.41 for Windows. Got it from a friend so I can't provide other versions.
this looks like a legit leak, but I got stuck after meeting the "marry me" girl and I haven't seen that reported anywhere else so it may just be some anti-piracy deal. I dunno, I'm not paying for something this buggy and unfinished anyhow.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I got stuck after meeting the "marry me" girl and I haven't seen that reported anywhere
I am not scanning any of the comment links. If you think there is a bug please write to me on discord. I am rewarding towards helpful players.
Thank you for trying the game ❤

Last edited:

killtheraven

Sep 17, 2019
this looks like a legit leak, but I got stuck after meeting the "marry me" girl and I haven't seen that reported anywhere else so it may just be some anti-piracy deal. I dunno, I'm not paying for something this buggy and unfinished anyhow.
If I understand correctly, that's the end of current content.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuildOfSpicyAdventures-0.41
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes