ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
i feel like im hella dumb or sum,i see those previews(and they look good hehehhe)but then i play the game and i dont get to see any of those sadly,is it stuff ya tease whats to come?or is my game just bugged out?

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
i feel like im hella dumb or sum,i see those previews(and they look good hehehhe)but then i play the game and i dont get to see any of those sadly,is it stuff ya tease whats to come?or is my game just bugged out?
Some of them are gonna come here just a little delayed. So it's a tease. Your a fine wine. Thanks for playing and come step on me daddy. ❤

ninjabanana

Feb 13, 2018
!!!REAL TAGS!!!!

2DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Mobile Game, Groping, Oral Sex, Sexual Harassment, Fantasy, Humor, Parody.

Last edited:

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Some of them are gonna come here just a little delayed. So it's a tease. Your a fine wine. Thanks for playing and come step on me daddy. ❤
Things like unimplemented or exclusive content don't go in the preview images. Tease or otherwise, that's not what preview images are for, use your own signature for that if that's what you want to do.

Reactions: ninjabanana

triffids

Jul 4, 2021
I would love a setting to turn off some of the visual effects. Like the mouse tail and so on. And I can't even resize the window with my mouse for some reason. I might play on a potato, but no other visual novel makes my computer fan this loud.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
I gave this a try.

A few issues already mentioned by other people like the lack of rollback (fixed in a later version), the game locking up when loading a save file while not on the main menu, or even the inability to manage save files (i had to search a bit to find the proper folder).

The most annoying thing is the game automatically opening the patreon page when quitting, i quickly learned to just ALT+F4 the game.

As for the game itself, it doesn't have much actual content yet, I'd say that version 0.30 doesn't even yet count as a finished prologue, so i can't really judge the game just yet. I'll wait for the game to advance a lot more and try it again afterward.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I would love a setting to turn off some of the visual effects. Like the mouse tail and so on. And I can't even resize the window with my mouse for some reason. I might play on a potato, but no other visual novel makes my computer fan this loud.
I use Lossless Scaling from Steam. Simply set it to scale window to say x1.5 and hit scale than click on game window and it will scale the window. This scaling does not lose clarity so it really works well.

Reactions: Hikkeiru
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes