molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
After getting released from jail and meeting the guild lady I can't do anything else. Can't visit Sweet and Sour, Forest Hut can't do anything there, and can't do anything in the forest. I tried to see if there was things I needed to click on but nope. Can't go back to the crazy guild lady or the the guard. The mission does not show WIP for the create guild but can't do anything it's a dead end.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
After getting released from jail and meeting the guild lady I can't do anything else. Can't visit Sweet and Sour, Forest Hut can't do anything there, and can't do anything in the forest. I tried to see if there was things I needed to click on but nope. Can't go back to the crazy guild lady or the the guard. The mission does not show WIP for the create guild but can't do anything it's a dead end.
Its the end of content.

SamApocryph

Sep 8, 2022
If you found a bug report it please on discord. I investigate every bug that is reported to me.
Thanks for playing. ❤
I'll do so , by the way I laughed so fucking hard when I tried to end myself and it redirected me to the video, God , it was good, really good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hikkeiru

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
GuiltyStimPak Typos can be fixed in almost few seconds. Type to me on discord please. I'm resolving any reported problem there.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game. Thank you for playing ❤

Jan 8, 2022
At the time it was the .41 version but now I got .44 and did speak with Kanae, but thats all I can do seemingly, even after speaking with Dalia again and getting the guild regristation thing taken care of.

marthanders

Jul 28, 2019
Game is really well made! Keep up the good work. I was just shocked that it's so short, when I saw version 0.41 I thought the game would be half way there. Anyway, looking forward future releases :)

• Red Heart

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Game is really well made! Keep up the good work. I was just shocked that it's so short, when I saw version 0.41 I thought the game would be half way there. Anyway, looking forward future releases :)
Thanks for playing ❤

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Windows defender has erases the exe file, wtf!!!!!!!
I'm not sure why. Mine doesn't. It's an unity game. You can also right click the exe -> properties -> details. It will show the copyright is unity.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes