Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Thank you for the details answer. I do appriciate it.

Maybe it's me but I didn't find any shortcut, on ren'Py, I do right click, then just click on a save slot (also, I can rewrite on any save and the page system and order of the saves make it easy to find in ren'Py, I was confused by yours and can't rewrite a save).
There is no shortcut directly to manual save. While having low amount of saves is good in renpy after 10 saves you forget what they were and when they were played. I choose different method since that happened to me alot. I have sorting by date by default and grouping if you want it by manual, quick save etc. There is not much reason to rewrite since the saves are really light. If you really think its needed I may add it to my todo.

I don't usually use Qsave/Qload cause it feels like saves that will be automatically deleted like some autosaves (I might be wrong) which I don't want.
I understand that some games do limit autosaves and delete the previous ones. I don't do that.

Moreover, I just tried again and after 4-5Qsave & Qload to try different choices, nothing happened after doing the choice selection and it was stuck (the next line didn't appear as it should and I had to relaunch the game cause it was the same for every save I tried).
This wasn't reported to me b4. If you give me(preferably on discord) reproductible steps (steps that I can see the problem appearing myself) I will surely investigate what's happening there. Since I don't really see a place where the dialogue would get stuck.

That's the problem, the font size is way too big for me and I find it unconfortable, having an option to make it normal size would be really nice.
It was designed to make it readable on phones also. Yet option for normal size is in my todo.

I didn't find it then ... just tried again and except "History" which show the last lines, couldn't find any rollback (I use (left) rollback with the scroll wheel on ren'Py to go back a few line/frame for when I went too fast by mistake or want to reread/resee a line/picture instead of having to load a save which might be super far away).
Renpy also uses scroll up to back up. I also use that. There is also undo button on the bottom of the screen.

It goes with the rollback I said before, I wanna read the text and skip a bit when long explanation that I dont find interesting or when I wanna resee a scene but need to skip cause my save was from further before. I played some VN where there is a skip to previous/next choice and directly "jump" to that choice, but the skip option was still "hold to skip" to skip a few line without problem which is not possible here.
I will improve on it.

It feel like there is a lense that make the prospect really weird (feels like too much prospect) and it's unconfortable. For example, in the scene with the foxgirl giving you the contract, the room feel like 3-4m x 3-4m but the height feels like 3m on on side and 1.5m on the other side, and the forgirl.
That fov is adjusted after 'MC's room' story.

I forgot but the cursor is REALLY annoying, maybe make an option in the setting to get a normal cursor. It makes me sick to have my cursor looks like a shooting star each time I move it a bit, letting a long trail after it...
I will add an option for that.

Thank you again for all the details. I really appriciate it since I do want to make this game really nice. ❤

Reactions: Xaky

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Does the current game end after establishing the guild? cant find Cylia
Registering guild yes. Gathering all member no. You can't access Cylia now.While Kanae open dialogue is done. Currently working on open dialogue back with Emi and Mara.

Reactions: Inomz

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
When updating. Never overwrite.(I never tested this but I heard people having problems when ther overwrite) The saves aren't in the installation directory therefore can just delete previous folder. If you have specific problem please report it on discord. I investigate every problem request there.
Okay, thanks for the heads up, I will do that from now on.

Reactions: Hikkeiru

Neechan-Lexi

Feb 1, 2019
Yes Koikatsu. Thanks you for the really nice words. I lof you ❤
You're welcome! Nice use of the Koikatsu Models :3 Really looking forward to the finished version one day. Im sure it will be very good! Do you by any chance plan on adding more languages other than english?

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
You're welcome! Nice use of the Koikatsu Models :3 Really looking forward to the finished version one day. Im sure it will be very good! Do you by any chance plan on adding more languages other than english?
I would like to, although it would take quite a while before I can focus on this. Also community support would be probably needed for that.

Reactions: Neechan-Lexi

Neechan-Lexi

Feb 1, 2019
I would like to, although it would take quite a while before I can focus on this. Also community support would be probably needed for that.
Understandable, its probably best to only focus on other languages once content & story are finished. Still I'm happy that you at least consider it :3

Sep 10, 2021
Windows defender has erased the exe file, wtf!!!!!!!
How ironic is that my message containing gallery unlock patch got removed due to potentially "could have virus", if we treat everyone like that well I suggest to remove download links as well because they could have virus.

Sep 10, 2021
Since gallery unlock file I provided got removed without proof if it contains a virus or not. For those who want to modify game to access gallery here is how to do it yourself:
1. get dnSpy. It is well known tool to modify .NET/C# applications and dll files, you can find it in github
2. open UFBridge.dll, you can find it in "Guild of Spicy Adventures_Data\Managed"
3. at bottom search box type "GetUserTier" and next to "Search for" select "Method" and "All Files"
4. Once you opened where it is located, below "public int GetUserTier" right click and select "Edit method"
5. remove everything inside (in "{ }" brackets) it and replace it with text: "return 3;"
6. on top left click "File" and select "Save Module" and press ok

And you are done

Last edited:

ezeishere11231

Sep 24, 2018
Since gallery unlock file I provided got removed without proof if it contains a virus or not. For those who want to modify game to access gallery here is how to do it yourself:
1. get dnSpy. It is well known tool to modify .NET/C# applications and dll files, you can find it in github
2. open UFBridge.dll, you can find it in "Guild of Spicy Adventures_Data\Managed"
3. at bottom search box type "GetUserTier" and next to "Search for" select "Method" and "All Files"
4. Once you opened where it is located, below "public int GetUserTier" right click and select "Edit method"
5. remove everything inside (in "{ }" brackets) it and replace it with text: "return 3;"
6. on top left click "File" and select "Save Module" and press ok

And you are done

Lycant

Aug 10, 2020
I'm on a MacBook Pro, when I try to launch the game I'm hit with a message saying the application can not be opened, any fix to this?

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I'm on a MacBook Pro, when I try to launch the game I'm hit with a message saying the application can not be opened, any fix to this?
Can I have an ss of this message. I don't have mac myself. I mostly just build the game. I talked to someone who have mac yet they never reported to me any issues.

Lycant

Aug 10, 2020
This is quite a generic error.
I've found few solutions that may be a problem. First try System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Allow apps downloaded from "Anywhere"
Already checked that haha, I've had this issue before with other games and what you suggested usually fixes it but not this time, everything is allowed.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Already checked that haha, I've had this issue before with other games and what you suggested usually fixes it but not this time, everything is allowed.
There is also a solution with file permissions. There is a command to run on the files. I am not expecting you to know how to do that. Therefore I can do a testing build for you. Come to discord I'll it for you there

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes