gamecrack

Feb 12, 2022
I play on pc and have downloaded the pc version but the game often freezes for about 10 seconds and then it continues to run normally.
that keeps repeating making the game completely unplayable

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I play on pc and have downloaded the pc version but the game often freezes for about 10 seconds and then it continues to run normally.
that keeps repeating making the game completely unplayable
Can you provide details when is it happening? When clicking dialouge? Changing locations? Open dialogue? Main menu? Have you checked vsync , framerate option?

Lycant

Aug 10, 2020
There is also a solution with file permissions. There is a command to run on the files. I am not expecting you to know how to do that. Therefore I can do a testing build for you. Come to discord I'll it for you there
I was able to fix it actually! So using Mac's integrated program to unzip the file will break it, downloading a different one works, I used The Unarchiver. No clue why that is.

Reactions: Hikkeiru

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I was able to fix it actually! So using Mac's integrated program to unzip the file will break it, downloading a different one works, I used The Unarchiver. No clue why that is.
Thanks for letting me know.

gamecrack

Feb 12, 2022
Can you provide details when is it happening? When clicking dialouge? Changing locations? Open dialogue? Main menu? Have you checked vsync , framerate option?
It happens everywhere, in the main menu, after choosing dialouge, even in the middle of conversation... the game is freezing (not responding) for about 10 seconds, then it runs normally for about 10 seconds, then it freezing again.... it keeps repeating. I tried everything in the settings (vsync , framerate option, window, fullscreen,...), i checked and updated gpu driver but nothing worked. I use gtx 1060 6gb, i5-7400, 32 gb ram, i don't think it's too weak to run the game

FoxOfEmbers

Jan 28, 2023
I have a weird issue: Where I assume to be animations, there is just a black screen.
The text is there, but the animation is just not loading.

The animation in the main menu works though.

I tried the Linux version (and set everything to full access for everyone, but that did not fix it) and I used the Windows version with wine.
Neither works.

FoxOfEmbers

Jan 28, 2023
Which version it says in the main menu?
Mhm, can't see the version number in the start menu, but it is the Patreon version, freshly downloaded.
...yes I should have tested it before just going to Patreon, but the Foxgirl Linux version tempted me too much ^^'

I found the testing menu (because beeing sleepy makes me blind) and when I do the bg test, the animations 1 and 2 are def. not showing.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Mhm, can't see the version number in the start menu, but it is the Patreon version, freshly downloaded.
...yes I should have tested it before ^^'
During the entry of the guide/fairy. Does the choice 'Can you show me the dance again' also doesn't show the animation? I just tried it and it seems to be working on my part. If you wish you can request a refund. It should be playing just like it is for me. If you want to help me try to debug it, dm me here or on discord. I will tell you how to open console.

FoxOfEmbers

Jan 28, 2023
During the entry of the guide/fairy. Does the choice 'Can you show me the dance again' also doesn't show the animation? I just tried it and it seems to be working on my part. If you wish you can request a refund. It should be playing just like it is for me. If you want to help me try to debug it, dm me here or on discord. I will tell you how to open console.
It does not show. I am unsure if it is a compatibility issue or if I just lack video codecs, now that I think about it.

I will write to you in discord tomorrow, originally wrote here since I currently haven't installed discord here and thought I quickly write before going to bed ^^'
I did not expect the immediate answer - still thanks for that!

But I think I might have some fun for the month I have, even if the issue is not fixed. So thanks for the offer, but keep the money ^_^

• Red Heart
Dec 9, 2019
Since gallery unlock file I provided got removed without proof if it contains a virus or not. For those who want to modify game to access gallery here is how to do it yourself:
1. get dnSpy. It is well known tool to modify .NET/C# applications and dll files, you can find it in github
2. open UFBridge.dll, you can find it in "Guild of Spicy Adventures_Data\Managed"
3. at bottom search box type "GetUserTier" and next to "Search for" select "Method" and "All Files"
4. Once you opened where it is located, below "public int GetUserTier" right click and select "Edit method"
5. remove everything inside (in "{ }" brackets) it and replace it with text: "return 3;"
6. on top left click "File" and select "Save Module" and press ok

And you are done
hey so i did this, but it already has "return 3" within the {} brackets, shouldn't that mean that i would have access to the gallery? or is there something i missed

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
I love the game. Story and the girls are all done very well. Optimization could be better on mobile as my phone was heating up a little and it sometimes lags. Also, the UI under the screen could've been sorted out better. From left to right, undo>skip>q save>q load>auto>history would be more convenient, especially for mobile one handed use.

As of 0.42 the game is done after you talk with Dalia right? The quest said you can talk with Cylia to convince her but she was nowhere so I was confused.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021

Have you tried changing fps settings? I will from now on lock it on mobile to 30.

No, it was on 60 fps. That might be the problem.

Is there a moment where it lags for you? Like some animation?

Not really laggin actually but one or two times the game froze. After I put the game in the background and reentered the problem solved but the UI under the screen disappeared, coming back again after I restarted the game. Overall not too big of an issue it might've resolved if I used 30 fps.

Ye
Lastly, I think you have to touch exactly on the text for the next line to play on mobile. It would be more convenient if touching anywhere skipped to the next line.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
the UI under the screen disappeared,
What do you mean by that? All the buttons? Or just the buttons on the bottom of the screen? If the bottom ones I am hiding them on town roaming mode.

I also freeze the game when in background. I did change it though since It's not the first time.

Lastly, I think you have to touch exactly on the text for the next line to play on mobile. It would be more convenient if touching anywhere skipped to the next line.
This is done yesterday. Will arrive within in next update.

Thanks for all the comments ❤

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
Only the buttons under the screen if I remember correctly. But I don't think it was intentional as I was talking with Dalia. I don't have the best memory lol.

Thanks for your attention and good luck with the next updates.

• Red Heart

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I would rather you take more time to release updates than an update that has about 5 minutes of text only conversation. The entire update was a conversation with the Guild Leader. Not even worth bothering with.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes