Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
View attachment 2600439
bug? cant go further than this
Hmm it may be. I just tested it and works fine on my end. If there is anything you did differently or you can reproduce the scenario please write to me on discord. Also if you want to test other build. Since this is the first time this was reported to me. You can try relaunching the game it may help if something fucked along the way.

I am sorry for trouble and thank you for taking interest in the game ❤

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It might be a wierd thing to praise, but thanks for that clean ass changelog. If every threads was like that it would save so much time

Bobrosss

Apr 27, 2020
Although it's currently in testing phase. I made rollback very recently. So it's gonna come soon. ^^
Version doesn't really matter when comparing it to other games especially that considering I make custom code. While most renpy devs just copy paste functionalities. They have easier time deploying content at start. Yet other than that after my core code. I will be able to 3x content speed of normal renpy dev, at the same time bringing other features that aren't possible with renpy or developing functionalities that aren't just taken from other renpy games.
Long winded route that maybe is not as profitable since there is less to show at start, but I much prefer this style of development and do enjoy making this game this way. ^^
Though I do understand though that it looks very short like this now.

Thank you for comment and taking interest in this project ❤
My b but the android version on my phone can onoy save once and i can't even load the save cause the game bricks itself not even openong up the save or load section

Reactions: Hikkeiru

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
My b but the android version on my phone can onoy save once and i can't even load the save cause the game bricks itself not even openong up the save or load section
I'll try to investigate this once I am done with update I am working on. If I find something I'll let you know. Thanks for notice.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuildOfSpicyAdventures-0.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Arcadia1

Mar 6, 2021
Although it's currently in testing phase. I made rollback very recently. So it's gonna come soon. ^^
Version doesn't really matter when comparing it to other games especially that considering I make custom code. While most renpy devs just copy paste functionalities. They have easier time deploying content at start. Yet other than that after my core code. I will be able to 3x content speed of normal renpy dev, at the same time bringing other features that aren't possible with renpy or developing functionalities that aren't just taken from other renpy games.
Long winded route that maybe is not as profitable since there is less to show at start, but I much prefer this style of development and do enjoy making this game this way. ^^
Though I do understand though that it looks very short like this now.

Thank you for comment and taking interest in this project ❤
I'll give it a go, I'm interested now

• Red Heart

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Haven't tried it yet but does it have repeatable sex scenes? you know while waiting for the update and you're horny :HideThePain:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Im only on the opening scene.. but you really could of used the hentai line/meme "my hips... are moving on their own" ^_~

Totally justifies it!

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Im stuck at arriving at the gate scene , cant seem to get past it ,i think a bug happens after the support pop up appears
The end screen is a marker for the end of story in this version. I'm always placing it when the story ends.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Game was kinda short, but the potential is surely there.
Its wierd theres a viginal sex tag, but none in the game. He basicly just grinded and gave a girl oral. And had his junk stepped on a few times. (we wont forget that when we pay it back ^_~)

Points I liked
Options to take the MC on darker routes. A fine way to make the hentai parts really perverted. I like to think with the nature of this story, and the MCs personally (and growing power?) , he has an increasing sex drive ^_~
Some animated scenes are pretty nice.
Was a little funny at times. Like MCs smirkand serious face alot. guess I like that kinda MC.

Things im curious for.
Will the MC be able to corrupt the girls? Could he corrupt his fairy/angel companion?
Will he get unique powers (both combat and sexual powers?)
Will the MC be able to turn the tables and make the kitsune his ?

A few problems
No rollback, but least it somehwat had history.
I can only make saves, but cant overwrite them or delete them.
Did get some soft locks when reload saves, the solution was to close and restart the client. I found when wanting to load, to go back to the menu and load from there, Never happened once doing this.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes