reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
I feel the changelog is VERY misleading. If you want to show all of the changes in the changelog here, it should be annotated appropriately. i.e. "This content is Patreon only" and "This is available in the free version" or something that separates what is on here and what is not. Having people download 1+ Gig of a game, to find out all of the content claimed to be in this download is not a good way to get Patreons if that is what you are going for. Some people may even poorly rate the game, due to misleading information.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
reinman2001
Hey there Mr developer , good work on your first release <3

Procentage of people reading the game before playing it is veeerrry small. Even more so the changelog (they would if anything read description first). Most of the people especially here are actually trying the game first before reading it even more . They are coming back after 2-3 months. And if anything they would look at the changelog after playing the game. Therefore modifying the changelog would be for only so small procentage. There is multiple posts I also have to do. If I start modifying the changlog in every place every update i would not only bring chaos everywhere, but also waste a lot of my time. Ps. People will say the changelog is wrong even if the last version of the changelog is entirely free, since they are irritated they have delayed content.
I'm already grinding this game 10+ h daily. Instead of spending time on changelogs I rather spend this time on making this game. I'm sure you as a developer understands that those games don't take only 10h.

Thank for feedback and trying out the game ❤

Reactions: Mfka5

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
❤ Streaming development right now also.
On feel free to join me.

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
reinman2001
Hey there Mr developer , good work on your first release <3

Procentage of people reading the game before playing it is veeerrry small. Even more so the changelog (they would if anything read description first). Most of the people especially here are actually trying the game first before reading it even more . They are coming back after 2-3 months. And if anything they would look at the changelog after playing the game. Therefore modifying the changelog would be for only so small procentage. There is multiple posts I also have to do. If I start modifying the changlog in every place every update i would not only bring chaos everywhere, but also waste a lot of my time. Ps. People will say the changelog is wrong even if the last version of the changelog is entirely free, since they are irritated they have delayed content.
I'm already grinding this game 10+ h daily. Instead of spending time on changelogs I rather spend this time on making this game. I'm sure you as a developer understands that those games don't take only 10h.

Thank for feedback and trying out the game ❤
Thanks, still very early and working out the major systems of the game. I appreciate your praise.

I do understand the time you have spent in the game. I have spent weeks trying to get a map system, inventory system, and system that works with "checks and values", to make sure certain criteria are met before events, in my game. So I feel your pain.

My comment was not to put you down in anyway. It was more of a heads up, because some people will poorly review a game for things like that. You do take time to post here, maybe take a few moments to edit the changelog. This is your game, so I can only recommend and you do as you see fit. Once again, I meant no disrespect, just my input/opinion.

Good luck with the future development! Look forward to more.

Reactions: Mandar and Hikkeiru

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Your game and your choice but I'd highly recommend against it if you're making a harem game, like I believe you've mentioned you're planning before. If there's a rape on combat loss feature you're 100% gonna get an NTR tag, and the blowback from that will pretty well be the end of the thread ever being useful. Gonna end up with weeks of vanilla fans and NTR fans spamming, trolling and fighting each other instead of talking about the game.

Not gonna get into it anymore since you've said you're holding off on thinking about it for now, but just putting my two cents in.
Any outcome for this?

Cause gonna avoid until i know if Netorare will be a thing or not :S

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Currently focused on other things.
hmmm. I'd suggest adding a warning to dev notes that it is a possibility then. (transparency and all that)

Cause if you do go an add it, there will be backlash from those caught off guard.

Would be worth deciding soon tho, so that you can be clear as to what target audience this game suits more. (since currently it is more open, but once that it is added you will be cutting out some in favor for more content for another).

That being said, props for honesty.

PoloLemon

Sep 11, 2023
I download for see the game, after wait a infinite introduction star game in guild creation, try out and see the code panel, exit and delete.

nice "game" but good luck with this move.

before you say nothing like "is my game and my rules" yeah yeah I understand but if I dont pay to steam before try the game, I dont pay for play a fake demo.

and I create this random account only for this post, good luck.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I download for see the game, after wait a infinite introduction star game in guild creation, try out and see the code panel, exit and delete.

nice "game" but good luck with this move.

before you say nothing like "is my game and my rules" yeah yeah I understand but if I dont pay to steam before try the game, I dont pay for play a fake demo.

and I create this random account only for this post, good luck.
Thank you for playing through the story until you saw it. Since you completed up to this point you must have liked it. More story is comming soon to the public release. Lov ya. ❤

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Thank you for playing through the story until you saw it. Since you completed up to this point you must have liked it. More story is comming soon to the public release. Lov ya. ❤

Looks like you're already in the F95 masochist phase and enjoying our high quality constructive criticism.:KEK:

Lancer12

Jun 26, 2018
The animation on start screen and others are kinda bluish on my android phone.Is there something wrong or am i missing something?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes