sheep136

Dec 14, 2019
What does the Patreon code actually unlock since the one posted here doesn't work? Trying to figure out if I should bother playing.

Jun 8, 2023
After reaching the cutoff point, I reloaded to try to reach the preg glasses again. (I think I probably undershot it, thinking back.) After I signed the guild contract, the game switched to nighttime, but I had no option to switch time periods and I could not make progress, even by going to the guard station and sleeping until "morning." The shop is closed at night, preventing me from triggering the scene that progresses the plot.

On the bright side, I also have a manual save at the cutoff point, so it's not a significant inconvenience.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
After reaching the cutoff point, I reloaded to try to reach the preg glasses again. (I think I probably undershot it, thinking back.) After I signed the guild contract, the game switched to nighttime, but I had no option to switch time periods and I could not make progress, even by going to the guard station and sleeping until "morning." The shop is closed at night, preventing me from triggering the scene that progresses the plot.

On the bright side, I also have a manual save at the cutoff point, so it's not a significant inconvenience.
This was reported to me recently it will have temporary fix next version until 51 which will have designed 'sleeping spot' to pass time

Last edited:

Fenix Wulfheart

Oct 21, 2021
The thing I found coolest in this game is the mouse cursor and its trail. I want to replicate that outside the app. That fluid effect is perhaps the coolest cursor animation I think I've ever seen. I can't seem to find a copy of that cursor anywhere - did Hekkeiru custom make it on their own? If so, damn. Good work.

Reactions: Hikkeiru

yourmoming

Mar 26, 2020
I liked it and overall looks great, but I would like it if more noncon/rape content was aviable but keeping it light hearted like at the start with the coworker chick. This game has a lot of charisma!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hikkeiru

Klyen2000

Nov 18, 2021
How far is the story playable without using any codes?
I just got the quest with saving Emilly and searching in the forest for a flower to cure. I tried to use the codeword posted here but that didnt work so am I at the end of the free story for now? And if not what did I miss?

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
How far is the story playable without using any codes?
I just got the quest with saving Emilly and searching in the forest for a flower to cure. I tried to use the codeword posted here but that didnt work so am I at the end of the free story for now? And if not what did I miss?
Your probably at the end right now. Cure for emi is latest big story update.

Reactions: Klyen2000
Sep 10, 2021
Anyone got gallery unlocker? i dont want to go to a higher tier for gallery and i played this long ago just dont want to do it again
No, but to access it is as easy as installing bleeding edge IL2CPP BepInEx 6

And adding UnityExplorer (BepInEx 6 version specifically) to BepInEx plugins

Then simply search for gallery and enable GalleryPanel
1697740537519.png

Jan 8, 2022
Okay so I just go the thing started with Halloween, but Mara is the only person I can speak to about the event after initiating it with Delia, what gives?

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Okay so I just go the thing started with Halloween, but Mara is the only person I can speak to about the event after initiating it with Delia, what gives?
You should be able to follow quest log which points you to the people you need to speak.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes