Bobrosss

Apr 27, 2020
No, but depends if there is a need for some crucial bugfix, that makes the game unplayable and how close I am to the deadline. lmao
The tracker works fine for now and I need to prioritize and that prioritization will be for the people supporting the development of course.
Is there any way to get more saves.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Not good on mac ? Dont want to open in m1 air
Due to some limitations mac is currently not actively supported. Right now consider using an emulator on mac to run the Windows version.

Last edited:

cannedforks

Jan 6, 2020
Just dunno what happend to my game, but after 0.44 ver. game just broke. I can't save or load cuz on the screen is infinity loading. Thought it was about my java version cuz I needed different versions of it, but it's not. I find this issue following update after 0.44 (0.47 can't remember).
Has anyone anything like this or maybe knows how to solve it?
Same problem happened to me on version 60, any hints on what registry things got messed up?

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
What the fuck did the dev do to the tracker? As it is now this game is unplayable if I can't read the tracker and know what the heck is going on than it's an unplayable mess.. I hope dev fixes it in the future at this time game has gone into my bugged folder as it's unplayable.

1719705762805.png

Last edited:

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Same problem happened to me on version 60, any hints on what registry things got messed up?
I've no idea what is the cause of this. Did this happen to you the same on version .44 or .47 or specifically from version 59 to 60 ?
There is no way for me to fix this if no one will dm me on discord and send me pc crash log. Hopefully, something there will show.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
What the fuck did the dev do to the tracker?
I understand it looks undreadable as a whole tree.

Right now though it's much better. For once it actually shows most events, where previously it didn't track most.
1719706201222.png
It looks unreadable, because you have to click the filter top left, which will compress the tracker and show only the remaining events with the available on the bottom. I will switch the filter to compress by default.
Here is how neat it looks without the completed nodes.
1719706293004.png
Thanks for playing ❤

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Bse
I'm not sure why are you so negative. You still get other benefits before that. I don't need to do this as it could remain in the latest tier. Yet I want to because I set several goals with this game and want to do crazy things in it. It's okay if you don't like the game (although thanks for coming back since I remember your previous post ❤) and it's okay if you hate me for trying to support myself as a game developer.
At the end of the day, people who like the game and can support it, will support it. Without those people who do support it, the game would just not exist (with the public free version) and that's just a harsh reality that every dev on this website needs to fight against.

I hope you can find a game that suits you better, meanwhile, I will continue creating the game that I like for people who like it. (y)

Reactions: BigMoisty

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Bse
I'm not sure why are you so negative. You still get other benefits before that. I don't need to do this as it could remain in the latest tier. Yet I want to because I set several goals with this game and want to do crazy things in it. It's okay if you don't like the game (although thanks for coming back since I remember your previous post ❤) and it's okay if you hate me for trying to support myself as a game developer.
At the end of the day, people who like the game and can support it, will support it. Without those people who do support it, the game would just not exist (with the public free version) and that's just a harsh reality that every dev on this website needs to fight against.

I hope you can find a game that suits you better, meanwhile, I will continue creating the game that I like for people who like it. (y)
I am not negative i have Off no new Cont. Online i slight in the new 2 half .. why dont ask me... i had it 3 times now... I like your game but when i go
to online to play your updated ???? i did not mean it it in a bad way.. understand mean

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
NP don´t make Head about it... New System Like Sell your self 10 or 11 ( win) make it so no worry about it ... maybe slut is the good name for it... not sure... tell me

Reactions: Hikkeiru

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
So if i am 5 bug payer you give what? 0 ? soo cool zo foole Payer-- go one.. Don´t r ember me and nope you never be rich with it...
I am not negative i have Off no new Cont. Online i slight in the new 2 half .. why dont ask me... i had it 3 times now... I like your game but when i go
to online to play your updated ???? i did not mean it it in a bad way.. understand mean
NP don´t make Head about it... New System Like Sell your self 10 or 11 ( win) make it so no worry about it ... maybe slut is the good name for it... not sure... tell me
Untitled-3.jpg

He11oThere

Mar 4, 2021
There are 2 ways to fix. First way is easy way. Go to the
C:\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Hikkeiru
You can just ctrl c ctrl v that shit above. There are one directory: Guild of Spicy Adventures. Just in case make a backup and after delete that directory OR saves (I forget what I did). You are done.
Also there are another way but it's much longer and I don't want to write it here. If it won't help, dm me here
PS: but I'm not really sure if the first method works fine lol. I think this problem caused by fucked up saves. I know how I broke it, but it was a system problem.

Last edited:

NextRaikage

Aug 14, 2023
I've two Questions for the Devs, which i'd like to know before deciding to keep an eye on it or moving on:
1. Will we be able to change the name of the Protagonist (and if so i hope sooner than later). I really dislike (like it really is quite a dealbreaker) fixed names for protagonists in H-Games. That the Character is even called MC, makes it even worse, because it gives it a Placeholder-Vibes and really rips me out of the immersion.
2. Do you plan at some point a Steam-Release?!
3. And if yes, will atleast there the Gallery accessable and not be gated behind a tier 3 whatever sub.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I've two Questions for the Devs, which i'd like to know before deciding to keep an eye on it or moving on:
1. Will we be able to change the name of the Protagonist (and if so i hope sooner than later). I really dislike (like it really is quite a dealbreaker) fixed names for protagonists in H-Games. That the Character is even called MC, makes it even worse, because it gives it a Placeholder-Vibes and really rips me out of the immersion.
2. Do you plan at some point a Steam-Release?!
3. And if yes, will atleast there the Gallery accessable and not be gated behind a tier 3 whatever sub.
1. y
2. n, kk games can't
ty for playing

NextRaikage

Aug 14, 2023
1. Okay cool, then i'll definitely check back once it is in. Hope i won't miss it.
2. Goddamn, why didn't i think about this. You can't sell koikatsu (and most likely any other Games build around some Scene Editors like how were they all called - Honey Select and such?) stuff on Steam because of copyright/licensing issue. Okay that knowledge frustrates me now because there are quite some KKG games which i like and would've supported if they dropped on Steam, and no i understand why it never happend. Thanks for the Answer.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes