Gustav_Diovana

Oct 19, 2020
This game really doesn't like running in a sandbox does it? Other than the main menu, I can't get this game to start without crashing. Anyone else have similar issues? It runs fine outside the sandbox (no I'm not going to run it outside permanently) so, it's likely something unity is trying to access that every other unity game I run on this box doesn't.

I'm going to bed, so I'll answer any replies tomorrow.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
This game really doesn't like running in a sandbox does it? Other than the main menu, I can't get this game to start without crashing. Anyone else have similar issues? It runs fine outside the sandbox (no I'm not going to run it outside permanently) so, it's likely something unity is trying to access that every other unity game I run on this box doesn't.

I'm going to bed, so I'll answer any replies tomorrow.
If you want any help with this dm me on discord we can see the logs.

Reactions: Gustav_Diovana

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
What i do not get discord Report come to my discord channel Only amazon Mircisoft and Google take part of you data... sure.... if you do not under stand it your fold not my. But maybe this is why i stop play your game end up in mid of most missions offline... no clue what happend but it is ok do you stuff

kele99

Jun 30, 2024
i can't get it to start i don't know if it's my fault or there is something faulty with the game so i'm requesting someone to kindly send me a save from the start cause when i try to start the game nothing happens

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
i can't get it to start i don't know if it's my fault or there is something faulty with the game so i'm requesting someone to kindly send me a save from the start cause when i try to start the game nothing happens
Can you dm me on discord we will try to figure out whats happening there

Rekk13

Jul 9, 2018
I liked the game, will follow the updates. Never before have characters in novels made me so mad (Except for one or two). And this is incredibly cool and realistic, huge respect to the author!
And I really hope that mean answer options will not just lead to nowhere, but will have their own(alternative) successful progress in relationships, just from a different angle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hikkeiru

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I liked the game, will follow the updates. Never before have characters in novels made me so mad (Except for one or two). And this is incredibly cool and realistic, huge respect to the author!
And I really hope that mean answer options will not just lead to nowhere, but will have their own(alternative) successful progress in relationships, just from a different angle.
I hope so too. Thank you for the kind words.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Right now only different content
Thanks! I asked that because I didn't see any other stat go up when choosing some answers. I was concerned that not choosing the "love points" options would just lock you out of content with no tradeoff/other path specific content.

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
its amazing how most of the cast are punchable. Hope we get to put them all in their place beneath us and make them beg for mercy, but it doesn't seem to be that type of game.

Reactions: Rekk13
May 30, 2018
its amazing how most of the cast are punchable. Hope we get to put them all in their place beneath us and make them beg for mercy, but it doesn't seem to be that type of game.
the only one that really deserves it is Emilly, saved her life and went on an adventure for her yet Mara still has to force her to stop being an asshole to you

May 30, 2018
Sorry if this is stupid or answered elsewhere... I usually run Linux Mint and see this is pro-linux, but how do I run it?
I tried to dual boot in win11 to run it but it was throwing an error. I'm sure I'm overlooking something really obvious here...Thanks :)
linux version seems to have been dropped over a year ago

• Sad
Reactions: hanumania
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes