finale00

Jul 29, 2019
How is the modding for this game?

Came across this bug after leaving the foggy night mission, and was able to make it so that noir and blanc follow you around to every map.

Of course, most animations don't exist for the other two outside of the monsters in that mission, so there nothing happens when they get grabbed.

Would be interesting if you could switch who is the active character though, since you could play as noir already. But there's only AI code for blanc and noir so even if it were possible Airi would probably only stand there, or crash because there's no AI model for her. The entire state machine is written in the DLL though so maybe you could program your own Airi AI and test whether it works by switching the player character to Airi.

I don't really expect the dev to make full animation sets for every enemy for blanc and noir, or having individual h-stat details and character growth (although the code seems like it could support it), but it might make the game even more appealing, especially if you prefer one of the other characters.

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Si les gens ont des problèmes pour sélectionner les options des quêtes parce qu’ils ne parlent pas japonais.

1. Obtenez l'application Google Translate sur votre TÉLÉPHONE.
2. Ouvrez l'appareil photo.
3. Passez la souris sur le message et l'application vous montre la traduction.

Ouais, un peu compliqué mais ça marche.
[/CITATION]

Ou bien, vous pouvez utiliser ce petit programme de traduction, il fonctionne très bien pour moi (sur PC).
If people have issues with selecting options on quests because they dont speak japanese.

1. Get Google Translate App on your PHONE.
2. Open the camera.
3. Hover over the message and the app shows you the translation.

Yea kinda messy but works.

Or, you can use this little translation program, it works very well for me (on PC).

Reactions: Rushok94

temporical

Nov 9, 2018
I love Guilty Hell 1. Humanoid enemies are rare, and they are often corrupted with something or have a terrible mindset they wish to convince the MC of with pleasure. It feels like the MC is fragile and grabs are satisfying, the positions the MC ends up in are always the perfect amount of "I really don't like this ( and or I don't have a choice ), but I'm running out of energy and it does feel good..."

Guilty Hell 2 was exciting because I hoped that they'd continue that, and at first they did. All the scenes felt like the MC was too weak and accepted the monster's constant pleasure. It felt like a good successor! I even heard that instead of outfits you get to play as the other characters! Which all have different voices and body types! Until...

As of late, KS has had an obsession with the MC being harassed or captured out of petty crime or prostitution... Which, yeah, that's hot for a little while, but since the MC doesn't feel like they're being weakened and slowly accepting of this mindset or whatever wicked pleasure, but rather desire that was already there it... just doesn't feel the same. No hypnosis, no corruption, no mindbreak... just "Hey let's capture her and do lewd stuff... because she didn't pay us or something..." Then MC breaks out anyway... because she's obviously able to overpower humans, esp ones who do PETTY CRIMES AND PROSTIUTION. Even the Orc was more lewd and fun than that and that trope is as old as time.

I miss the energy-drain tentacles, or the clowns that trapped her and showed her the "darkness" or the invisible footsteps that stalked her, or the bugs that would swarm her with fast attacks and eggs. That was fun H-game enemy design. Now it's just nostalgia.

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Meanwhile I'm quite happy with more event-sex by more or less normal human people and a whole lot less gore.

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Meanwhile I'm quite happy with more event-sex by more or less normal human people and a whole lot less gore.
At version 0.28 currently and a good set of updates until at least 0.6 something I think both you and Temporical will be happy/unhappy..... I suspect the RPG system is being built first and there will be two corruption systems (either lose a lot or self-corrupt). With the werewolf and 'destroyer' I suspect there will be the core GH1 stuff in there as well.

Will find out in a couple of years!

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I love Guilty Hell 1. Humanoid enemies are rare, and they are often corrupted with something or have a terrible mindset they wish to convince the MC of with pleasure. It feels like the MC is fragile and grabs are satisfying, the positions the MC ends up in are always the perfect amount of "I really don't like this ( and or I don't have a choice ), but I'm running out of energy and it does feel good..."

Guilty Hell 2 was exciting because I hoped that they'd continue that, and at first they did. All the scenes felt like the MC was too weak and accepted the monster's constant pleasure. It felt like a good successor! I even heard that instead of outfits you get to play as the other characters! Which all have different voices and body types! Until...

As of late, KS has had an obsession with the MC being harassed or captured out of petty crime or prostitution... Which, yeah, that's hot for a little while, but since the MC doesn't feel like they're being weakened and slowly accepting of this mindset or whatever wicked pleasure, but rather desire that was already there it... just doesn't feel the same. No hypnosis, no corruption, no mindbreak... just "Hey let's capture her and do lewd stuff... because she didn't pay us or something..." Then MC breaks out anyway... because she's obviously able to overpower humans, esp ones who do PETTY CRIMES AND PROSTIUTION. Even the Orc was more lewd and fun than that and that trope is as old as time.

I miss the energy-drain tentacles, or the clowns that trapped her and showed her the "darkness" or the invisible footsteps that stalked her, or the bugs that would swarm her with fast attacks and eggs. That was fun H-game enemy design. Now it's just nostalgia.
100%. Definitely don't like Airi enjoying/willingly involving herself in prostitution, even if her moans do sound hot. I totally agree, the first game had a distinct and unique "feel" about it that was just special. She was being taken and suffering.

The clowns were my favorite. I loved the "showed her the darkness", slamming her in the iron maiden and seeing a HUGE loss of health implying extreme pain, giant sandworm eating her alive, Santa holding her up so other Santa can punch her in the belly until she stops fighting back, being electrocuted by those weird things at the bottom of the well...I would always cum when the clown kisses her, it was just so wrong

More back to the ryona ways please :love::love::love::love:. I jerked off so many times to the gang at the shelter group raping her, but the part that I would cum every time is after they're done and she's quietly sobbing on the ground

I saw someone suggest an enemy being able to fracture one of Airi's limbs so that she starts limping, I would love that :love::love::love::love:

I love in II in one of the prostitution scenes where they punish Airi for resisting twice, and they REALLY fuck her up, and she's lying there bloody all over. I really wish they would animate and show what they do to her...

I want to cry, putting her through all this suffering

It might be funny but I'd sooner believe that one doesn't have access to clean water than that they don't even have a simple android smartphone today. In my country, some beggars and drunkards now ask you to drop them a few e-coins through instant-pay system, if you don't have the real coins on you xD
I agree, I would also guess that more people are deprived of clean water than they are of a smartphone

Jdtkiller

Sep 23, 2018
I've checked every location that is possible to teleport to and the brothel isn't one of my options. I've done all content up till this point and I have no idea how to get to the brothel.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I've checked every location that is possible to teleport to and the brothel isn't one of my options. I've done all content up till this point and I have no idea how to get to the brothel.
Brothel should be available in the newest version from the get-go. You can also lose to the debt collectors with a debt of over 300 coins that you can't pay and you'll be sent there.

M3tallic@

Jul 1, 2021
GH1 was really polished, something for everyone, I think. I also have to say that this prostitution fetish that is currently being lived out here by the dev is uninteresting to me and apparently many others as well, as you read. I'm a fan of the Egg Carriers, but there are plenty of other new creatures that could be included (vampires, bats, insects, magical creatures, creatures that suck them dry until they have a skeleton). Also more Guro/Vore if you like. GH has always been a Ryona game, not a virtual brothel

The path currently taken is dull and boring.

jackin2u

Apr 8, 2021
I haven't played since v20ish so I might not be up on the latest. Is prostitution really such a large part of GH2? it seems minor at best, kind of like pregnancy as far as representation.

If anything I think the issue with prostitution (and the game overall) is that it's just reused animations from other parts of the game. Ex there will be enemies who you fight and they're also copy pasted as NPCs that you can prostitute out to.

IMO the game is trying to appeal to a wide variety of players. I don't want it to be all freaky horror enemies like GH1.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I haven't played since v20ish so I might not be up on the latest. Is prostitution really such a large part of GH2? it seems minor at best, kind of like pregnancy as far as representation.

If anything I think the issue with prostitution (and the game overall) is that it's just reused animations from other parts of the game. Ex there will be enemies who you fight and they're also copy pasted as NPCs that you can prostitute out to.

IMO the game is trying to appeal to a wide variety of players. I don't want it to be all freaky horror enemies like GH1.
Exactly what you said - it is a minor element...which is taking waaaay too much time for what is offers in return.
I don't mind it, in fact I wish it was more common for your heroine to be able to "actively" whore herself as a side activity in many more games. I do have an issue with how "lazy" it feels though at the moment. Income, mechanics, animations - nothing gives me any reason to even attempt it in a normal gameplay session.

Probably the only good "whoring" animations are the ones we had for a good while - big guy in the castle and animation sets for barbarian and thug guys.

Aaaanyway, you've also mentioned another important thing - "the game is trying to appeal to a wide variety of players."
This is the Downfall, the Doom of All Projects.
You NEVER try to appeal to everyone because in the end, no one is going to be happy.

A lot of games and movies are succesful because they don't attempt "people pleasing". They have a specific target audience and that's it. Baldur's Gate 3 was never meant to be a game for everyone and it shows with how some snowflakes are getting their panties in a twist. I'm afraid that Kairi is going to dilute the theme of the game (which is still a dark rape fest, that much should be obvious!), making it mediocre just to satisfy all niches with small favours.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes